Flow is a way to physically characterize the CoA within oneself, since its directly connected to stamina..
Where as the Flow Barrier is different from CoA to CoC.. CoA flow Barrier uses the flow from the body while
CoC flow barrier use the ambient space to create pressure flow around the personal range.. Completely different field and Haki colors..
That's just supposition. You're making it as if CoC is some kind of space control. As far as I remember that was never alluded to. CoC is just depicted as some energy/pressure/shockwave emanating from the body.

@SakazOuki have you played any souls like games not made by Fromsoft? Like Hollow Knight and Fallen Order?
I did try a couple early on but figured out its total bull, there are no games like Souls, especially that I like to play PvP at this point
Tbf I don't even like playing new games at this point, my interest in gaming kinda died off slowly but I like to revisit sometimes

I even couldn't finish off a very well made game like Witcher 3, so when I play its mostly Souls or sometimes Skyrim, the 2 games that you can just fuck around with and ease off

That's just supposition. You're making it as if CoC is some kind of space control. As far as I remember that was never alluded to. CoC is just depicted as some energy/pressure/shockwave emanating from the body.
Well to assume that CoC coating is the same as CoA coating even if the concept is similar is plain wrong..
Emanating more specifically from the brain yeah.. And not space control but pressure or overwhelm the immediate space around the user..