Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That sword tattoo always makes me think he is related to SWORD marines, would be a great reveal if it happens.
I think it could be interesting for sure.

I really like Sakazuki's tattoo. The Yakuza one. It's really interesting. I get that it's a homage to Bunta Sugawara, a famous Japanese actor. Sugawara is famous for his yakuza movies.
They also share the same birthday.
Even Sakazuki's name, actual name Sakazuki, is from 3 movies of Bunta Sugawara with Sakazuki in them.
> Gendai yakuza: Sakazuki kaeshimasu
> Bâkuto jingi: sâkazukî

> Kyôdai jingi gyakuen no sakazuki

And of course Oda again mentioning that.

'The greatest looking guy in the world'.
'I will draw Sakazuki with great respect'.

Tho I hope there's a bigger story for the tattoo then just design choice.

The chapter is gonna either focus on outside stuff or on what Bonney and Vegapunk are doing
Cause with Lucci and Kaku down and the Serpahim under control the only other thing is if we focus on hijinks with Luffy trying to find Vegapunk

All of which will end with a chapter of Dragon scowling and saying he's gonna move
Let's not forget that from now on we also have Marco going to rescue whitebeard jr.

:goyea::shocking::steef:

The chapter is gonna either focus on outside stuff or on what Bonney and Vegapunk are doing
Cause with Lucci and Kaku down and the Serpahim under control the only other thing is if we focus on hijinks with Luffy trying to find Vegapunk

All of which will end with a chapter of Dragon scowling and saying he's gonna move
The usual Dragon cliffhanger again no, please. :whitepress:

Apollo

The Sol King

I think it could be interesting for sure.

I really like Sakazuki's tattoo. The Yakuza one. It's really interesting. I get that it's a homage to Bunta Sugawara, a famous Japanese actor. Sugawara is famous for his yakuza movies.
They also share the same birthday.
Even Sakazuki's name, actual name Sakazuki, is from 3 movies of Bunta Sugawara with Sakazuki in them.
> Gendai yakuza: Sakazuki kaeshimasu
> Bâkuto jingi: sâkazukî

> Kyôdai jingi gyakuen no sakazuki

And of course Oda again mentioning that.

'The greatest looking guy in the world'.
'I will draw Sakazuki with great respect'.

Tho I hope there's a bigger story for the tattoo then just design choice.

Damn bro you really just gave me a whole trivia section about Akainu

I think because Oda likes Akainu's actor so much (and the admirals in general) that he will treat them well. Its gonna take time to see him move though.