G

Gorosei Informer

Another question does hamon ever get relevant again in later parts or is that it for it? I thought some good creativity was put behind it by the author

@RayanOO @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Peroroncino
I cant remember it coming up again, it was pretty much replaced by stands. He introduces something new from part 7 onwards alongside stands too. Kinda like an alternative to Hamon I guess without saying too much.

Jolyne never got to learn it nor Giorno and Josuke. Jotaro hasn't either as far as I remember. Joseph might show it for one moment in the Shizuka arc of part 4 but I really can't remember tbh.

As far as I remember it pretty much got dropped after barely appearing in part 3. It would probably have similar issues to Dragonball as well as haki in OP if it remained tbh imo.

I cant remember it coming up again, it was pretty much replaced by stands. He introduces something new from part 7 onwards alongside stands too. Kinda like an alternative to Hamon I guess without saying too much.

Jolyne never got to learn it nor Giorno and Josuke. Jotaro hasn't either as far as I remember. Joseph might show it for one moment in the Shizuka arc of part 4 but I really can't remember tbh.

As far as I remember it pretty much got dropped after barely appearing in part 3. It would probably have similar issues to Dragonball as well as haki in OP if it remained tbh imo.
Yo, I might be misremembering but doesn't Joseph mention that Stands are connected to breathing/hamon in his jail talk with Jotaro?
So Stands could be seen as upgraded Hamon in a way

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think that Zushi Zushi no Mi is one of the most powerful fruits (destruction/defense wise).

If we assume that Isssho could awaken his fruit - who knows maybe he could even create black holes.

Not to mention leveling of everything, including the planet, with the help of meteorites.

:whitepress::chopoff::toximoji::risitameh::risiup::kidwat:
Its been grossly underestimated by the fanbase, which is ironic as its one of the most powerful forces in existence literally.

We don't float off into space and remain anchored it because of it! Planets use it for orbiting and such?

What if Fuji could change direction of gravity, to even send people flying upwards or thus reverse or even remove it?! He could probably call down meteor showers ultimately and imagine his awakening too!