Gorosei Informer

Holly I mean Holy Shit! They went full circle! Or Roundabout even!:

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

New OP is here, let the pain commence

Pucci version here!:

:bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Anyone know if we got A Wonderful World btw? I NEED to binge now the episodes are out! Time to disappear off radar for a bunch of hours so I can binge and have an immense major mental breakdown again too, just like when I first saw the finale in the manga! Time for pain again!

I'm gonna miss you Stone Ocean even though I hated you immensely in the past! Can't say why unless you've seen all the final episodes now and or have read Part 6 already ofc1

:mrgo::parkcry::perocry::emohiyo:

And I think to myself, what a wonderful anime/adaptation....I mean a beautiful duwang!

Ironically a certain user called Wonderful World who was a huge Jojo fan and thus Part 6/Stone Ocean fan left here permanently a long time ago, a real massive shame especially since Stone Ocean has been fully animated and released now too! Would have loved to share the experience of seeing Stone Ocean animated finally after all these years together!

I NEED to buy All Star Battle R now too, now that its actually and finally on PC too! Hopefully we get Eyes of Heaven as well sooner rather than later! Hate that the new game is a battle royale and exclusive too! Bah! Heritage For The Future needs to come to PC and consoles too!

Have some late/endgame hilarious Stone Ocean meme animation videos and such too!:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beatiful end to this part and original universe of Jojo. Its great to see this ending animated after years of waiting.
Also the new op had many references to the old openings too. This batch is pure fire. :steef:

I rewatched a bit of the final stretch of Stone Ocean and I gotta say I found a new appreciation for the ending and ig the part overall

Pucci might be one of the best villains in Jojo in that he "accomplished" his goal almost to perfection - killed off 99% of the main cast, created a new universe but in the end got beat by a kid and, what amounts to, his brother (through the means of Weather Report).

David Pro doesn't get the credit they deserve imo. Hell of a job done not only in this part but throughout the whole series making it a mainstay of the anime community

Since there's a section, gonna be spamming my thoughts here instead of waiting room @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Peroroncino @Warchief Sanji D Goat etc.

DIU quick general thoughts as I already post some of them before finishing in waiting room

- Jotaro and Koichi "bromance"
- Josuke and Okuyasu bromance (lol, losing their shit over italian food)
- Pompadour greatness

Favorite Stands: There's a lot of great stands, but to narrow it down; Stray Cat, Echoes, Killer Queen, Harvest, The Hand (felt this one was underused), Super Fly (lol).
Loved the Killer Queen/Stray Cat combo. But if I really have to make a pick imma go with Echoes (beeeetch)

Favorite fights - to really narrow it down: Josuke/Okuyasu/Hayato vs Kira, Koichi/Jotaro vs Kira as my top 2

Cons that come in my mind:
- Invisible baby
- The alien guy
Felt like some dropped ideas or some shit idk. Maybe they become relevant in one way or the other in a later part