Fuji DF>Ryo DF
and his introduction might have been better if Oda hadn't turned him into a joke, scared shitless of Shanks. It kind of soiled the character and took all the intimidating load off of GB unlike the other Admirals who stayed solid.
Rereading about it I think there's some overreaction in the fanbase
Shanks likely has the best COC in the universe as this his is only way to compete with the top of the world
Shanks was extremely pissed by Ryokugyu's action.
Ryokugyu got stuck by it completely off-guard , then he immediately sensed that the entirety of red hair pirates were here.
I don't think he scared shitless of Shanks, but the combo of getting hit both by super powerful COC + realization that an entire emperor crew pissed at him was here made him panic.
It worth noting he talks about Red Hair Pirates and in plural, he didn't single Shanks out.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Rereading about it I think there's some overreaction in the fanbase
Shanks likely has the best COC in the universe as this is only way to compete with the top of the world
Shanks was extremely pissed by Ryokugyu's action.
Ryokugyu got stuck by it completely off-guard , then he immediately sensed that the entirety of red hair pirates were here.
I don't think he scared shitless of Shanks, but the combo of getting both hit by super powerful COC + realization that an entire emperor crew pissed at him was here made him panic.
It worth noting he talks about Red Hair Pirates and in plural, he didn't single Shanks out.
Lol, it's all fault of that shit Film Red.