Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
No agenda but I think the idea of Zoro 1 vs 1 Kizaru this arc is delusional except if Ryokugyu come for Sanji too
While I think Zoro > Sanji, I have the feeling Oda want them to both reach this kind of milestone around the same time after pushing the wings stuff.
So either both Zoro and Sanji 2 vs 1 Kizaru
or neither of them beat him
Yeah I have Zoro>Sanji, and admirals as equals, but if they were to fight both one it would be some match up advantage/disadvantage things that make the life of one harder/easier. Maybe Sanji's flame being more special that allows him to bypass Ryokugyu's fire defense and basically burning him after overcoming that. Maybe an admiral having some advantage over Zoro with their awakening (Kizaru's speed based attacks?)

Yeah I have Zoro>Sanji, and admirals as equals, but if they were to fight both one it would be some match up advantage/disadvantage things that make the life of one harder/easier. Maybe Sanji's flame being more special that allows him to bypass Ryokugyu's fire defense and basically burning him after overcoming that. Maybe an admiral having some advantage over Zoro with their awakening (Kizaru's speed based attacks?)
This is why I believe Ryokugyu was basically tailored for Sanji lol. I think with fire strong enough Sanji can bypass Ryokugyu "fire break forest" technique
Sanji having an elemental advantage over his admiral opponent while Zoro has none would be a good way to keep the current dynamics without screwing either Zoro or Sanji over

I want a double page spread of Kizaru trying to get to Luffy, but he's block by Zoro and Sanji saying he can't reach their captain anymore.
Zoro + Sanji dominating Kizaru together with Luffy just laughing at the sideline would feel very satisfying after Sabaody
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, that was a devastating earthquake
Hope that any and all Turkish users here are safe and sound
7.8 fuck, the biggest I experienced didn't even reach 4.0 I think. Must have been beyond frightening
Makes you realize how scary Whitebeard/BB fruit is

This is why I believe Ryokugyu was basically tailored for Sanji lol. I think with fire strong enough Sanji can bypass Ryokugyu "fire break forest" technique
Sanji having an elemental advantage over his admiral opponent while Zoro has none would be a good way to keep the current dynamics without screwing either Zoro or Sanji over
Yeah that's what I am thinking. It depends which direction author takes.

Author could make Ryokugyu troublesome for Zoro to deal with too. We know Scabbards can use haki yet Ryokugyu with his environmental control (awakening) allows him to attack from range without worrying about getting cut by haki and has regen, and use his black blade in some weird way with his df, so Zoro would have to worry about multiple abilities.

While Kizaru's speed attacks being countered by Sanji's speed and CoO