Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think I should make a thread about how the gorosei are not that strong:endthis:
I think they will be around Admiral level or super hax guys. Tho Gandhi having a sword might completely throw the argument of hax guys off.

The vibe they are giving me is Squad 0 type of dudes. Admirals would be considered Gotei 13 in that case.

Although my most realistic take is them being around Admiral level + all after immortal surgery.

What does Morgans reveal in chapter 1074 of One Piece?

In Chapter 1074 of One Piece, Morgan reveals that he was the one who had been manipulating the events in Wano Country from behind the scenes. He explains that he had been using his position as a Marine to manipulate the situation in Wano and make sure that Kaido's rule would remain unchallenged. He also reveals that he had been working with Kaido and Orochi to keep the country under their control. Finally, he reveals that he was the one who had been responsible for sending out the news of Luffy's arrival to Kaido, which ultimately led to Luffy being captured by Kaido.

I think they will be around Admiral level or super hax guys. Tho Gandhi having a sword might completely throw the argument of hax guys off.

The vibe they are giving me is Squad 0 type of dudes. Admirals would be considered Gotei 13 in that case.

Although my most realistic take is them being around Admiral level + all after immortal surgery.
Nah, they are not that strong, just look at the cd, they have no individuality at all except for the guy with the sword:endthis:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nah, they are not that strong, just look at the cd, they have no individuality at all except for the guy with the sword:endthis:
Yeah I don't like the fact of them being fighters, although as long as they are not strongel than Admirals I don't care.

I think their deal is immortal surgery. All of them wend under it.

As for their purpose. They are maybe heads of the 5 families selected to carry and help Imu grow up or some shit.