Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
All Oda had to do was follow the logic he already established earlier on. Katakuri has awakening? Okay, then at least King/Queen should too. If they do then Kaido/BM should and it should have been explicitly shown.

You bring tons of BMP members from WCI (The ones that were ignored....) and STILL ignore them lol. You had strawhats (Brook + Chopper) that got nothing. Jack vs Inu is fine, but why not give Inu and Neko a chapter of fighting? Why have BM fodderize Ulti/P1 for Nami/Usopp? Why not let them grow/outsmart them?

Wano UNIRONICALLY needed 20 more chaprers. For an arc as long as it was, it should have ended now, not as soon as it did.
This hits close to home fr
:josad:

All Oda had to do was follow the logic he already established earlier on. Katakuri has awakening? Okay, then at least King/Queen should too. If they do then Kaido/BM should and it should have been explicitly shown.

You bring tons of BMP members from WCI (The ones that were ignored....) and STILL ignore them lol. You had strawhats (Brook + Chopper) that got nothing. Jack vs Inu is fine, but why not give Inu and Neko a chapter of fighting? Why have BM fodderize Ulti/P1 for Nami/Usopp? Why not let them grow/outsmart them?

Wano UNIRONICALLY needed 20 more chaprers. For an arc as long as it was, it should have ended now, not as soon as it did.
Especially when creating matchups would’ve been easy:
Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Inu vs Jack
Jinbe vs Who’s Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Apoo
Chopper vs Ice Oni Drake (Chopper has to heal him before he dies)
Usopp vs Page One
Nami vs Ulti

Law and Kid vs Big Mom
Sulong Bepo and Killer vs Smoothie
Neko vs Perospero
Heat and Wire vs Daifuku
Shachi and Penguin vs Hawkins

That’s all the main characters, gives Shachi and penguin a chance to redeem themselves, Bepo and killer a cool fight, and then sprinkle in fodder samurai and fodder kid and law pirates beating people like Mont Dor and them.

Ur

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Ur guts avi goes well with this

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
realisitc answer, yeah it's getting better. manga has long been a lot more progressive than main stream japan but it's going to be a slow journey. who knows, maybe one day we might get a side gay couple in a popular shonen. or maybe writers will start writing woman as people but idk about that one hahah