Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorofans when Luffy is by himself: garbage MC, overrated, Oda’s favorite weak condom

Zorofans when Zoro is next to him: Wow, I guess that means Zoro is Yonko-tier too! I love these two so much!

Zorofans when Luffy and Zoro pair up: Equal, means everything, best duo

Zorofans when Sanji and Zoro pair up: Gag, means nothing, forced duo

:zorothink:
Cry Oda already stated Luffy and Zoro are equal and that's why he gave them the strongest ability in the verse in the same night + They're literally sun and moon they are meant to be equal unlike Germa man :milaugh::suresure:

I bet Luffy and Zoro stayed behind because they’re both unpredictable idiots and would get lost
Sanji is 100% somewhere else, maybe he’s searching for Bonney
Luffy is a unpredictable idiot but he not getting lost like Zoro.
Zoro make getting lost into art form when miss stairs right in front of him in EL lol .

I really love how Zoro fans generally say positive things about Luffy and like the fact that Zoro and Luffy stayed behind.

Where as insecure Luffybros can only bitch and moan about Zoro.
Luffy fans are honestly as insecure as Sanji fans.

Its sad really.
The sad reality of things :whitepress:if Oda gives the captain and his rhm some hype fan base still complains 😂😂😂

It's crazy how y all find a way to downplay kizaru, Saturn ain't doing shit:endthis:
On a side not I don't get why Sanji fans are angry, he will use his talent to it's full extent since he need coo and speed to find vegapunk quickly.:endthis:

I bet Luffy and Zoro stayed behind because they’re both unpredictable idiots and would get lost
Sanji is 100% somewhere else, maybe he’s searching for Bonney
Perhaps, actually that makes the most sense

I just thought it’d be dumb for oda to exclude the man who literally ran across an island to zoro’s location at the blink of an eye+blitzed a light soeed lazer and saved a robot

Having a guy like that not fight kizaru, who is a light speed demon is plain shitty writing. This is beyond me just being a Sanji fan

I truly believe these spoilers are trolling in an attempt to shit on sanji like all others

...why exactly are you retards talking about luffy and zoro fighting kizaru and saturn?
It takes massive amount of flight power to just reach the top of egghead where they are.

CP0 only reached the top due to S-Kuma's powers, leaving their ships to get destroyed.

You think Kizaru will just say fuck it and leave the fleet he wanted to come with to get destroyed along with Saturn being unprotected?
You think Zoro and luffy are just jumping down there?

Kizaru will only fight someone on the lowest level of the laboratory

You better prepare for Luffy vs Lucci and Zoro vs Kaku part 2. They aren't staying knocked out whole arc without doing anything. Oda loves to recycle shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.