Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't believe people really think Zoro can fight against an admiral, just look what Aramaki did with Queen and King TOGETHER, and what he said, why you just can't accept admirals are extremely ABOVE commanders? Don't being stupid on purpose, nobody in the straw hat crew can fight against one admiral, JUST LUFFY, use the fucking brain one time and stop being these walking L stupid and ridiculous fanboys brainless.
King and Queen were both badly hurt when Broccoli attacked them

I really can't believe people really think Zoro can fight against an admiral, just look what Aramaki did with Queen and King TOGETHER, and what he said, why you just can't accept admirals are extremely ABOVE commanders? Don't being stupid on purpose, nobody in the straw hat crew can fight against one admiral, JUST LUFFY, use the fucking brain one time and stop being these walking L stupid and ridiculous fanboys brainless.
How oblivious do you have to be to not realize that king and queen were heavily injured when that fodder showed up.

King and Queen were both badly hurt when Broccoli attacked them
Badly hurt after one week? A fucking lunarian with one ancestral Zoan? And one ciborgue at the same fruit? You all just can't accept one simple thing, admirals are one thousand more strongers than commanders, it's very very simple, Oda tell this shit with Aramaki saying literally this.

Remember when Zoro was Tobiroppo level going into Wano? Me neither. :saden:

How oblivious do you have to be to not realize that king and queen were heavily injured when that fodder showed up.
Injured after one week? You force yourself to believe in this just to not accept a simple thing, ADMIRALS are top tiers and commanders aren't, they still far far far away from this level, why you all can't grow up and accept this simple shit? You're acting like pampered children with gratuitous admirals hatred, looking like a bunch of idiots as if they're revolting against something, stop this annoying stupidity.
Post automatically merged:

Remember when Zoro was Tobiroppo level going into Wano? Me neither. :saden:
Zoro never was tobiroppo level, just look at what he did with Apoo and Killer, his up was just to reach King's level and nothing more than this, admiral level, you're kidding with me, I really think Oda have shame reading things like that.

Healthy King + Queen fold fold Aramaki. Cope harder

Status
Not open for further replies.