Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if Saturn is an actual fighter but if he is or not i doubt he'd be fighting luffy so suddenly. As in the next 1-2 chapters

If kizaru comes up to fight luffy tho i doubt he'd need zoro's help. Thats either gonna make them look weak and kizaru hella hype or kizaru would get taken out too fast which shouldn't happen

Repent and accept that King is a shitty character and puny fodder. An idiot too. The guy was standing in place while deactivating his shitty defensive magic fire while also executing a fire beam or whatever attack on the guy who can cut fire. Fucking idiot. 
I would still say King is better character than Sanji tho and like 5 times stronger

Against comparative terms are relative
Like King is fodder to Zoro
Sanji is fodder to King
I guess....Usopp is fodder to Sanji

I would still say King is better character than Sanji tho and like 5 times stronger

Against comparative terms are relative
Like King is fodder to Zoro
Sanji is fodder to King
I guess....Usopp is fodder to Sanji
King is a universal fodder. Just know his trick and fucking buggy could take him out. Sanji takes a big dump on his dumbass head no effort.

When it comes to who will find vegapunk first ima guess either sanji or usopp

Sanji has the best obsession so it makes sense tho he might get distracted by a woman in trouble leading to something else

Usopp because i just want him to use his observation haki at least 1 time
:josad:

The traitor is Sanji.

First it was said they didn't see anyone when the traitor disabled the security system. That's Sanji using his bloodline power up.
Second he does something again.

The thing awakened within Judge's son is not only the exoskeleton. The anti Vegapunk chip Judge planted inside his son's brain, out of jealousy being the silver medalist scientist, has now awakened too.
I don't think Oda's ever done a sleeper agent, why start now.

G

Gorosei Informer

We're only 1 week into February and there has been so much BS bombshells this year including shit I can't easily talk about here, that I'm just exhausted and fed up.

Fuck this year already lol.

Someone slap Oda with a fish or Le Fishe too please.

:josad::goatasure:

The traitor is Sanji.

First it was said they didn't see anyone when the traitor disabled the security system. That's Sanji using his bloodline power up.
Second he does something again.

The thing awakened within Judge's son is not only the exoskeleton. The anti Vegapunk chip Judge planted inside his son's brain, out of jealousy being the silver medalist scientist, has now awakened too.
that honestly makes a lot of sense

Stealth Black being a sleeper agent would make him Judge's ultimate weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.