Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many pieces do you count that zoro sliced king into, it's obvious that his wing was chopped off and his sword was cut in 2 but I will admit it's harder to tell if his arm was severed too because of the black lightning in the way.

There is no such thing as an ancestral zoan the term is ancient zoan you idiot ancestral and ancient have 2 different meanings. As for your headcanon about their recovery ability, it's just that something you made up and believe because it fits your agenda not because there is a shred of evidence supporting it.
Omg, fuck the term, take this and put on your ass bro, if you don't know about the recovery ability of the Zoans so I don't know why I'm talking to you, clearly you is someone who read the manga just to see the images and nothing more, just a stupid kid trying to feed your own ego.

Nobody are defending "agendas", are you retarded? Just saying the obvious what you will have to accept liking or not, Zoro facing one admiral at this point of story HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just a big retarded

It was always a pissing contest.
Only after oda decided to make post-ts sanji a jobber it's no fun anymore. Sanji people can't accept oda picked a side himself by now.

This chapter? The most dangerous und most reckless two of the crew were probably left on the ship (by nami) to a) protect it against the fuckton of marines+ admiral at the doorstep and b) avoid unnecessary events/ collateral damages during the search for vegapunk
nami = the new powerscalling:madmonk::catrude::yearight:

the others fights were way worse actual dogshit ....after g5 that fight went into the category of clownclash

Cry Mom vs the 2 captains was so unimpressive that we are actally happy that Mom is gone and luffy&Zoro don't need to clap that clown
Idc about other fights, I am talking about Zoro, you guys were arrogant with ZKK for years, and ended up a YC1 👌

People can’t admit but Zoro saved the entirety shitty Wano arc. The only interesting Plotlines was his side quest and in Onigashima his legendary feats. Granted Luffy had crazy big moments, but they were followed up consistently mundane banter between him and Kaido on the fight, with a generic ‘bigger’ punch ending
Zoro had the most legendary moments that kept folks talking all throughout the Onigashima arc

People can’t admit but Zoro saved the entirety shitty Wano arc. The only interesting Plotlines was his side quest and in Onigashima his legendary feats. Granted Luffy had crazy big moments, but they were followed up consistently mundane banter between him and Kaido on the fight, with a generic ‘bigger’ punch ending
Zoro had the most legendary moments that kept folks talking all throughout the Onigashima arc
Sanji's part in it was equally a good plotline. Existential crisis plots never fail. The trope is one of the oldest and best.

Status
Not open for further replies.