Status
Not open for further replies.
grandmaster is just the name of the zoro fc, you all try way too hard to hate on zoro but you always making no sense of it
Grandmaster is just a name of Zoro fc? Your defence makes no sense. 🀣🀣
As far as I know, the club name is 'Temple of grandmaster..' and who is grandmaster?
And what is temple?

Called Godffy is a cringe but being part of 'temple' is fine.

It is double standard of you to call others cringe when you are part of cringe fandom.

What are you on about? You don't need to be a genius to know that Kizaru will be coming soon, so Oda decided to keep Luffy and Zoro there because he wants them to clash with him.
We're not talking about how Oda is doing it.

In-universe it doesn't make much sense. I'm saying from the characters-point of view, how do the following moves make sense, since they don't have the outside knowledge that we do?

It's almost like story metagaming. Characters being made to act on 4th wall information.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Grandmaster is just a name of Zoro fc? Your defence makes no sense. 🀣🀣
As far as I know, the club name is 'Temple of grandmaster..' and who is grandmaster?
And what is temple?

Called Godffy is a cringe but being part of 'temple' is fine.

It is double standard of you to call others cringe when you are part of cringe fandom.
yeah genius, it's named like that because of zoro but you don't see the zoro fandom calling him grandmaster all the time unless they're trolling :nicagesmile:

We're not talking about how Oda is doing it.

In-universe it doesn't make much sense. I'm saying from the characters-point of view, how do the following moves make sense, since they don't have the outside knowledge that we do?

It's almost like story metagaming. Characters being made to act on 4th wall information.
Why doesn't it make sense?

As a former Wanji fan, I have to admit that Zoro is much stronger than Sanji.
I tried to defend him, but after the ACoC and Enma, It's impossible bro.

While Zoro is trying to become the strongest swordsman, Sanji's dream is to find the damn All Blue, what kind of dream is that? It's not a dream of someone who has CoC.
It's over Sanji fans, it's better to leave the boat while it's still possible.

yeah genius, it's named like that because of zoro but you don't see the zoro fandom calling him grandmaster all the time unless they're trolling :nicagesmile:
Lol, there are no posts referring to grandmaster right? And by same logic, you don't see every Luffy fan referring Luffy to godffy right? And they are troling as much as you think Zoro fans are troling by referring him as grandmaster.

Zolo fans talking big out of their ass. Nearly died beating a YC1 who faced Marco and Sanji already. Didnt even make Kaido move one inch with Asura. Enma carrying his ass. Had to be saved by Sanji for a long ass time and yet talking how Zolo carried Luffy? :kobeha: Luffy was the reason behind Zolo being alive. If he didn't save Law and Zolo from Kaido, they'd be dead already. Luffy had to save Zolo from Helmeppo too. Real life losers supporting One Piece loser Zolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.