Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I never said luffy is strongest .
The rob lucci getting lipstick diff is same thing as caser clown on katakuri , king got his weapon disarm by izo . It is sugar hack over again.

People are wanking oden for closing non haki Whitebeard , while rob lucci clashing gear 5 luffy with haki on it.
‘’I guess we can agree to disagree.
But King wasn't defeated. Katakuri lost because CC ran away and now Lucci is sleeping (so stussy can just throw him into water and he is dead).

We all saw how and what luffy did to lucci, a massacre. If luffy is tired it's not because of lucci but luffy himself who is still not fit.

Not really when you literally don’t get one shot by gear 5 who has haki on it and literally push luffy out unlike oden clash Whitebeard.

Younger kaido ko oden without advanced coc in base form. R lucci still stand up.

The better rob lucci is, the better will crocodile be . Crocodile is going make yc1 like Marco or king meh.
Enel might be stronger than big mom , the next we meet him.
Man he lost consciousness after one real hit on him with no ACOA or ACOC used.

He got gigafaded. I dont see Beckman getting done in like that, or Old Rayleigh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I genuinely believe Oda is high on crack when he writes shit like this.
Ftr, there is no one around him to tell him to stop and get off the drugs and become a normal writer.

His editors:
Shueisha spy who needs to make sure u milk em Japanese kids properly from their Yen.
Hentai addict.
Loli lover.
Furry Fanboy.

The defenses are down again... Goofy and Zoro vs Kizaru after all aturn has to leave the ship to command the Seraphim and set them against the Strawhats
OP fandom: Zoro is on a time limit, he aint top tier.
>Rupee on the worst time limit ever with zero damaji ✔️ top tier :saden:

This is like Punk Hazard, Vergo and Caesar.
Kizaru is Vergo, Saturn is Caesar.
One of them is strong. The other has hax.
The rest of it is history. :risitameh:
This is looking terrible for albino and friends. If Goofy can't fight it's Zoro vs Kizaru, if they team up it's over for them specially after all the Zoro and Lanji vs Admiral bait. :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.