Status
Not open for further replies.
even Luffy fans getting clowned now

Oda has no limits
This normal for luffy fans .
Did people forget how he was haki nerf in gear 4 or stamina nerf in G2.
The awakening nerf was already there it was only question of how bad it would be .
Seem running and a fight will drain him which just like all his other nerfs lol.

Reminder that this useless sack of potatoes Dragon still did nothing for almost 26 years of serialization.

Now his son will save his biggest chance at Revolutionary army having success and he will show up with his agenda.
Dragon is a bum his biggest moment will be a half-assed speech about equality only for Imu to body him. He then looks at his own son with tears in his eyes and begs for help

If the gorosei turn out to be as strong as they are(they need to be above yonko in order to pose threat to luffy), the revs ain´t gonna cut it.

Revs winning against 5 above yonko lvl characters would be disappointing.
I don't think they will be that strong,the revs have 5 commnaders+Dragon.On the WG side we have 5 gorosei+Imu.Pirates takes on admirals and revs take on the celestial dragons.

G

Gorosei Informer

Godfy my ass
Only when Zoro or side characters like Momo carry him around
:kobeha:
Goofy who needed multiple powerups and the most extreme plot armour in general to get the most bullshit win I've ever seen in any series.

"Luffy can't beat Kaido with a stronger punch, I need it to be different." - Frauda.

Not his exact words, far from it but you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.