Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy who needed multiple powerups and the most extreme plot armour in general to get the most bullshit win I've ever seen in any series.

"Luffy can't beat Kaido with a stronger punch, I need it to be different." - Frauda.

Not his exact words, far from it but you get the idea.
Well he was differnt since he gave Kaido 15 plus people fight along with luffy powers up lol .

Imu x dragon, dragon dies and luffy takes him/her on??? very unlikely that imu gets taken down by just one person + dragon losing to him/her would be a disappointing since his whole goal is to win this fight and overthrow the government.
Dragon will fight Imu to a stalemate and reinforcements will arrive.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy literally used Ryo in his final clash and during the entire fight with Kaido.
He used the emission of it at least. I don't remember seeing haki fucking up Kaido internally like it should have and as Hyogoro demonstrated it would.

Luffy smacking down Kaido with advc CoC was so satisfying and that felt more like a satisfying win than the actual win we got. The anime even made it look more climatic and thus definitive.

But nope gotta force Luffy to get offscreened and then awaken into a God Zoan instead, retcon his DF after 25 years of gaslighting AND then have the nerve to mention Kaido having his top 5 users all being non DF users (except WB but we don't know when he had his DF and how) and especially saying haki triumphs DFs and Roger ruled the seas and overcame everyone with just haki, natural strength and no DF BUT THEN had Kaido randomly tank a GIGANTIC punch from awakened Luffy and thus was partially at least defeated by using a DF anyway!

Fuck man this writing is so hypocritical and schizophrenic! So asinine and ridiculous!

For a series that isn't a "combat series" according to a lot of its fans, it really fucks up its fights and power system and scaling so much. I guess they were right after all LMAO!

We're not even at EOS (the actual final arc/war I mean) just how much worse is this gonna get and how too?!

(Edit - Xebec could have had a fruit too but we'll wait and see if he does or not. I'm assuming he didn't for now.)

Oda does this every fucking arc having Luffy get tired and hurt with bullshit to create fake tension.The guy needs to come up with a new formula.Yonko Luffy getting tired from a spar is bullshit.
He does it with more than luffy it's one of his go to things for tension and it don't work .
Like we saw it in wano with law , kid and zoro with same stamina bs in differnt ways.
At this point there is no helping that he does it every arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.