Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is why I told you to sharpen those brain cells. Zoro did use Haki against Apoo, but it wasn't mentioned anywhere that he did, yet you somehow figured out he used it just by looking at it because you had some functioning tools b/w your ears back then
What in the fuck are you talking about, schizo? You were on the team "Apoo did not use haki" back then defending your fellow Zoro cum swallower
:kaidowhat:
is the reason why you were asking me to show you where it says Sanji couldn't move Zoro when it happened on panel.
What happened on panel? What exactly do you see happening on panel?
Sanji stopping Zoro from wondering off? How did exactly did he fail? Where was he supposed to move him?

You know the difference between stopping and moving, no?
:laughmoji:

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
What in the fuck are you talking about, schizo? You were on the team "Apoo did not use haki" back then defending your fellow Zoro cum swallower
:kaidowhat:
Apologies for assuming you have two brain cells. I was referring to the instance of Zoro using CoA, not the instance where Zoro blitzed Apoo.

What happened on panel? What exactly do you see happening on panel?
Sanji stopping Zoro from wondering off? How did exactly did he fail? Where was he supposed to move him?

You know the difference between stopping and moving, no?
:laughmoji:
Sanji's trying to force him back and Zoro ain't budging. The eyes aren't functional either ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.