General Chat

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I understand that you can make the excuse that you were "exalted", but I am 100% sure that you are prejudiced against people from the slums, from poor second and third world countries Lee. Most of your Discord arguments (insults) were about that. LOL
Post one screenshot of me calling people from third world countries any slurs.
You want to play this game lol? Here is a screenshot of you calling a black mod a monkey:

Shall I produce more screenshots of the shit you said in PM? Shall I accuse you of hating all black people because you called a black mod a monkey? Lol

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You want to play this game lol? Here is a screenshot of you calling a black mod a monkey:

Shall I produce more screenshots of the shit you said in PM? Shall I accuse you of hating all black people because you called a black mod a monkey? Lol
he hasnt posted in this thread for 1 hr lee, just move on please move on because i know you are more reasonable/easier to talk to

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Isso ainda está acontecendo, apenas siga em frente, pare de brigar como crianças

Our LEE, screaming on the roof for 12+ hours, still?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What's wrong with him being black? Whites can also be called monkeys. And I made it clear that I was giving him a reason to banish me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What's wrong with him being black? Whites can also be called monkeys.
Okay the point is I’m not calling you a racist because you called one black man a monkey. When what you’re doing is calling me a racist because I called you a slum rat.

You also called me a gypsy, will I call you racist for that? No, you’re a complete idiot but you’re not a racist lol.

You’re calling me a racist because you’re disingenuous, I have much more ammo to call you a racist at this point but again I’m not going there because I have higher standards than you do lol.

Call me an idiot, dumbass, whatever you want but calling me a racist because I insulted you and then apologized for that insult is nonsense. Lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Okay the point is I’m not calling you a racist because you called one black man a monkey. When what you’re doing is calling me a racist because I called you a slum rat.

You also called me a gypsy, will I call you racist for that? No, you’re a complete idiot but you’re not a racist lol.

You’re calling me a racist because you’re disingenuous, I have much more ammo to call you a racist at this point but again I’m not going there because I have higher standards than you do lol.

Call me an idiot, dumbass, whatever you want but calling me a racist because I insulted you and then apologized for that insult is nonsense. Lol
Still screaming on the roof like a little girl? I already showed your xenophobia, didn't I?