Powers & Abilities Haki bullets?

Haki bullets and haki rasengan yes or nah

• YESSIR!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • nah

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Adv CoA can leak out of the body and into objects to cause internal or external/regular destruction. Adv CoA can also be used as force field. Technically it should be some kind of matter then which should be following (at least one piece's) laws of physics.
Imagine compressing an adv CoA force field (basically a sphere) until it's as small as a bullet right into some pipe
--> or a gun.
Then releasing the tension should lead the force field to move into the direction of least resistance
--> right out of the barrel

The same thing should be possible with adv CoC.

Shanks arc will give us haki bullets and literal rasengans

Would you be looking forward to this kind of development? Other developments?

edit: pic

I'm pretty sure that black blades are forged by infusing conquers haki into your blade over and over again so if you can coat a blade with conquers haki you should be able to coat your bullets with conquers haki. I'm not sure about a bullet that's made entirely out of haki but haki coated bullets and seastone bullets are a thing that I'm sure shanks' crew use to stay relevant with guns otherwise they would be as useless as shrunken in Naruto while people are using susanoo and tailed beast bombs.

And haki rasengan is a wild notion but I doubt it, I'm sure shanks will have some crazy kinds of haki to show off but I doubt it will be anything too similar to a rasengan.