Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I think Zoro vs Sanji is very entertaining on twitter, guys know how to have fun and troll each other. They even make edits of manga panels to slander the characters, put quite a big effort into it

Other than that it's pure garbage, the Younko vs Admiral debates specifically (i mean, there is not even a debate i guess). It's like those "Eiichiro Oda" pages on facebook and instagram, that people think it's the actual Oda who owns them or something
Yeah i guess it can be fun for shitposting when bored.
But it impossible to have any real discussion lmo

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think Zoro vs Sanji is very entertaining on twitter, guys know how to have fun and troll each other. They even make edits of manga panels to slander the characters, put quite a big effort into it

Other than that it's pure garbage, the Younko vs Admiral debates specifically (i mean, there is not even a debate i guess). It's like those "Eiichiro Oda" pages on facebook and instagram, that people think it's the actual Oda who owns them or something
patrice literally has a group of zoro haters that create fake zoro accounts that spout racist shit to give us a bad name.
there are even leaked screenshots of them planning this shit

patrice literally has a group of zoro haters that create fake zoro accounts that spout racist shit to give us a bad name.
there are even leaked screenshots of them planning this shit
There were Zoro fans praying for Sanji to do something to S-Snake so they could call Sanji fans pedos lol

Thats why it's so entertaining, there isn't anyone to ban the users, like we do here

In Oda's initial draft for One Piece Film: Strong World, the Big Bad Gold Lion Shiki was building a Weather-Control Machine on a sky island which needed four Green Rocks to power it (said Green Rocks were actually referenced in the very first teaser), and this was presumably the genesis for the kidnapping plot. It was also written to be an intense piece, but Oda threw the whole thing out because he felt that it was too forced.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer Have you heard about this? I can't remember if I saw you post about it or not? Kinda seems repurporsed for Odyssey from what I've heard of it too?

From here:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WhatCouldHaveBeen/OnePiece
@Kurozumi Wiwi
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rates-spoilers-room.5/page-20604#post-3274869
Crystal of four towns are basically red ponegylph.