Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Chapter is called "warrior of science"

Oda in sbs: "sanji has become stronger due to the science that awakened in his body"

What Sanji said: Ruthless warrior of science

What Sanji stated: "Im not becoming a Germa soldier"

I also used to think the same as you but it doesn't fit the narrative
Chapter name really? Could it be a reference to what sanji chose not to become? Nah that cant be it.
And sanji himself laid out the options already you cant escape from this either the sanji who doesnt hit women or the warrior of science.
Guess which one he chose

Chapter name really? Could it be a reference to what sanji chose not to become? Nah that cant be it.
And sanji himself laid out the options already you cant escape from this either the sanji who doesnt hit women or the warrior of science.
Guess which one he chose
Sanji choose to not become a Germa soldier

He also did not lost his mind as expected, yet..

He also asked Zoro to somehow kill him if he was no longer on his mind

Important to keep in mind that Luffy basically needed to die in order to awaken the Devil Fruit and become the "Warrior of Liberation", which fits the idea of having to go through a lot of stuff, including the controversial ones, in order to become that "warrior of something", at least thats how i see it at the moment

Pretty easy to understand this. My last comment made it clear through Oda's speech in SBS 102

King of Hell Zoro vs Crowley, who takes it? :pepebusi:
It is impossible to answer this question definitively without knowing more about the context of the fight. However, in general, it is likely that Zoro would win. Zoro is a powerful swordsman and has trained extensively in the martial arts. He is also a master of Haki, a special power that allows him to sense and manipulate the spiritual energy around him. Crowley, on the other hand, is a powerful demon but lacks physical combat skills. He relies more on his magical abilities and manipulation of others to achieve his goals. Therefore, it is likely that Zoro would be able to outmatch Crowley in a physical fight. :risiup:

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
It is impossible to answer this question definitively without knowing more about the context of the fight. However, in general, it is likely that Zoro would win. Zoro is a powerful swordsman and has trained extensively in the martial arts. He is also a master of Haki, a special power that allows him to sense and manipulate the spiritual energy around him. Crowley, on the other hand, is a powerful demon but lacks physical combat skills. He relies more on his magical abilities and manipulation of others to achieve his goals. Therefore, it is likely that Zoro would be able to outmatch Crowley in a physical fight. :risiup:
what if crowley got 10 minutes of prep time :shocking:

what if crowley got 10 minutes of prep time :shocking:
This is a difficult question to answer without knowing more about the specific abilities and powers of both Zoro and Crowley. However, based on their respective backgrounds, it is likely that Zoro would have the advantage in this fight.

Zoro is a powerful swordsman who has trained for years in the art of swordsmanship and has honed his skills to an incredibly high level. He is also a master of Haki, a type of spiritual energy that allows him to sense and manipulate the environment around him. He has also been shown to be able to use Busoshoku Haki, which gives him an even greater edge in combat.

Crowley, on the other hand, is a powerful demon who has been around for centuries and possesses immense magical powers. He can cast powerful spells and summon demons from Hell to do his bidding. However, he lacks any physical combat skills or training, which puts him at a disadvantage against Zoro's superior swordsmanship.

Given 10 minutes of prep time, it is likely that Zoro would be able to use his Haki and Busoshoku Haki to gain an edge over Crowley's magical abilities. With his superior physical combat skills and knowledge of the environment around him, Zoro would likely be able to outmaneuver Crowley and eventually defeat him in battle.
:myman:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji choose to not become a Germa soldier

He also did not lost his mind as expected, yet..

He also asked Zoro to somehow kill him if he was no longer on his mind

Important to keep in mind that Luffy basically needed to die in order to awaken the Devil Fruit and become the "Warrior of Liberation", which fits the idea of having to go through a lot of stuff, including the controversial ones, in order to become that "warrior of something", at least thats how i see it at the moment

Pretty easy to understand this. My last comment made it clear through Oda's speech in SBS 102
Too bad sanji has no devil fruit to awaken like luffy

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
β€Ž
I did it.

I am the one who killed my wife, I deeply regret it. Carrie was an awful person and someone I deeply resented but murder was not the answer. I also put an end to the mutt known as Applesap, I do not regret that. Applesap was a failure of a son who amounted to nothing more than dead weight, no one will miss him. No one will mourn for him. I am happy to have been found not guilty for his demise. I wanna thank my lawyers for getting me off the murder charges, I want to thank the prosecutor for not trying. Murder is fun, and I hope one day to do it again.

#nojusticeforApplesap

Who is the most handsome Strawhat?
The most handsome Strawhat is undoubtedly Roronoa Zoro. He is a swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates and one of the crew's top three fighters. He has a strong sense of justice and loyalty, and is willing to risk his life for his friends. He has a tall, muscular build and a distinctive scar on his left eye. His green hair is usually tied in a ponytail, and he wears a bandana with the symbol of the Straw Hat Pirates on it. He also wears a black shirt with white stripes, black pants, and sandals. His signature weapon is a pair of katanas, which he uses to great effect in battle.
Not even up for discussion?

Top 10 most beautiful One Piece girls

1. Nami – The navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nami is a skilled thief and an expert cartographer. She has a slim figure and long orange hair that reaches down to her waist. Her beauty is further enhanced by her bright blue eyes and her signature orange outfit.

2. Boa Hancock – The Pirate Empress of the Kuja Pirates, Boa Hancock is one of the most beautiful women in the world of One Piece. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep blue eyes and voluptuous figure.

3. Nico Robin – The archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nico Robin is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep green eyes and slender figure.

4. Vivi Nefertari – The princess of Alabasta, Vivi Nefertari is a kind-hearted young woman with a strong sense of justice. She has long brown hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

5. Perona – The former Warlord of the Sea, Perona is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has long pink hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep purple eyes and slender figure.

6. Shirahoshi – The princess of Fishman Island, Shirahoshi is a kind-hearted young mermaid with immense power over sea life. She has long pink hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep blue eyes and petite figure.

7. Kalifa – A former member of CP9, Kalifa is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has short blonde hair that frames her face perfectly, and her beauty is further enhanced by her bright blue eyes and slender figure.

8. Tashigi – A Marine officer from G-5 division, Tashigi is a brave warrior who fights for justice in the world of One Piece. She has short brown hair that frames her face perfectly, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

9. Nefeltari Vivi – The princess of Alabasta, Nefeltari Vivi is a kind-hearted young woman with a strong sense of justice. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

10 .Hina - A former Marine captain from G-5 division, Hina is a brave warrior who fights for justice in the world of One Piece .She has short black hair that frames her face perfectly ,and Her beauty is further enhanced by Her deep brown eyes ,petite figure ,and signature yellow outfit .

Hiyori didn't make it.