Thats bs. You are missing the word 'context' everytime and are babbling and editing what I have said to make it look like you know shit. You are so over yourself that you cannot come to a simple understanding and you say I am nuts? I have already given you examples on how the majority decides things is right but still you bring another fallacy and when I explain what I meant about the context of comparison, you can't understand it and bring the same fallacy again?
Don't think you are right at everything. Have the courtesy to understand what the other is trying to say and then discussion is going to be good or else its like a deluded man yapping.
What is wrong then?

Majority decides if something is right or wrong right? you said so

in a popularity contest, you vote for the character you like most, if you like something more, you think it's better than something else right?

if Zoro and Nami are voted more in a worldwide contest, and the Majority chooses both of them above Sanji, doesn't that make Zoro and Nami better characters than Sanji?

by your own argument?
Post automatically merged:

Objectively yes. Most people decided that Zoro and Nami are more likeable than Sanji
Great, then that was all i'm saying

holy shit you're nuts

i'm not talking about power levels, i'm talking about being better characters

you said majority decides what's right

if majority says they like Wano, that makes Wano good

so if majority says they like Zoro and Nami over Sanji, that means Zoro and Nami are better characters than Sanji

that's it

perfect comparisson, no bullshit here
People lose the ability to understand the simplest things because of their bias

I mean to say "yeah I described it badly. I was wrong" is nearly impossible nowadays

I also had an argumentation with him back then but it led to nothing

What is wrong then?

Majority decides if something is right or wrong right? you said so

in a popularity contest, you vote for the character you like most, if you like something more, you think it's better than something else right?

if Zoro and Nami are voted more in a worldwide contest, and the Majority chooses both of them above Sanji, doesn't that make Zoro and Nami better characters than Sanji?

by your own argument?
Post automatically merged:

Great, then that was all i'm saying
Yes and yes.

People should focus on themselves
You like Wano? Okay that’s alright but also let me hate Wano because everyone has their reasons and a different taste
Yes, but the moment we start talking bad about Wano

then come with this "the majority says Wano is good, therefore it's good"

so okay

that also makes it Zoro and Nami > Sanji

easy

:myman:

Moral of the story:
What you feel personally isn't important because the world doesn't revolve around you. Instead, people should be able to look past personal biases and view things from an objective viewpoint.
Opinions and criticisms can never be objective, because they come from subjective things such as a person's interpretation or feelings.
But things such as statistics, sales numbers, etc are objective and define how the world is run.

Even if you feel like a story is bad, the author, editor or the marketing department won't care as long as the majority likes it. People need to learn how the world works so they can make better decisions in life.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People should focus on themselves
You like Wano? Okay that’s alright but also let me hate Wano because everyone has their reasons and a different taste
Wano was fucking terrible. One of the worst arcs Oda ever wrote.

@Kerkovian
Oda would be a loser anyway for Kaido/Big Mom situation. He said Kaido won't be defeated by Big Punchu and yet he did that.

If they come back that's even bigger bullshit now. They served their purpose no matter if it was bad or not.