I'm glad he backtracked.
I may want him to hurry up sometimes, but the idea that the final saga could have lasted less chapters than Wano made me feel internal pain.
I personality believe we have 200 chapters left at least. It doesn't look like Oda is going to change the way he writes that much.
I'm sure he genuinely wants to end the series as soon as possible.
But this is also his lifework and I don't think he's mentally capable of rushing it.
he would be 55 at that point, i hope he can do it for that long
Post automatically merged:

I think he should try to end One Piece on 2027, the 30th anniversary

since he loves his numbers and shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think there's a good chance Oda's health will deteriorate before he ends it, i agree

every single report we hear from the man about his health, he isn't doing well
The more I argue about quality of his writing because of this. He should focus on what is important, not overextend arcs with cheap running around or booty shots.

Well, that depends if he still wants to tell his story or just cut the check for retirement.

I think he should still push the series to end in the 3-6 year timeframe and take care for the rest of his life. He has a lot of money, and the more he drags it the worse his health deteriorates he isn't going to get younger, he already takes a lot of breaks here and there for a while.

The story also gets affected by that (off screens).

The more I argue about quality of his writing because of this. He should focus on what is important, not overextend arcs with cheap running around or booty shots.

Well, that depends if he still wants to tell his story or just cut the check for retirement.
I wonder why he's so focused on ass cheeks btw
He used to be focused on tits a lot but lately he's just been making the women wear fuck all on their lower halves.