This is by far the most active the One Piece world has ever been, look at how much shit is going on at the same time:

We had reverie
Sabo and a few good men attack, rescue Kuma and leave
We had Wano
Luffy and Co. defeats two Yonkou, Luffy turns into a Younkou
We had Blackbeard attacking Amazon Lily
Koby hostage
We have Egghead
Everything Vegapunk
CP0 Agents, down
Stussy and Weevil clones
Admiral and Five Elder Incoming
Law and Blackbeard fighting
Kid is going to Elbaf to meet Saul most likely
Garp going to Beehive to save Koby
Shanks going after the One Piece
Cross Guild being formed and doing shit out there
Vivi and Wapol escaped with Morgan's help and are in hiding
Kuma goes back to Sabaody and starts climbing the Red Line
Fujitora going somewhere since Wano
Aramki just defeated and took Weevil
Sabo become a new face of the revolution, Dragon and the rest of the commanders are worried, Sabo gets attacked by a Celestial Holy Beam from Imu

HOLY SHIT BRO
I feel the final war is coming soon.

sanji isn't going to be the first character in-story to defeat an admiral (as the only instance it happened was against another admiral)
this is 100% candies pipe dream
there's higher chance of luffy toon diffing kizaru than this
Kizaru won't be defeated here i think

more like a stale mate

Kizaru won't be defeated here i think

more like a stale mate
Personally I believe there will be a clash between Zoro vs Kizaru, with Zoro wiping Kizaru smugness away. Maybe even making him sweat he uses COC
then Kizaru uses awakening and the fight gets interrupted by Saturn turning the the seraphims and mark III against straw hats
Basically you show things have changed greatly since Sabaody while still keeping some hype for another confrontation.

sanji isn't going to be the first character in-story to defeat an admiral (as the only instance it happened was against another admiral)
this is 100% candies pipe dream
there's higher chance of luffy toon diffing kizaru than this
If Kizaru gets defeated it’ll be done by a tag team of Zoro and Sanji or by Luffy solo.

Anyone thinking a sole underling will be the first to defeat an admiral is deluding themselves.