Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
If Oda is going to make Luffy settle he should do it with Zoro(which is not possible), correct answer is Hancock. There is already feelings from one side. Most beautiful woman(and possibly the strongest woman by eos) would be the only one fitting for Pirate King
does she peg him since he's uke

Like Pedro

Funny thing is... Okay. I'm not woke, I don't ship gay pairings, don't even support them.
But with the dynamics and bond those two are given, even I find myself reading the ZoSan fanfics. Like there's just something about the two that goes together and I just can't figure it out for the life of me. It's so wrong ...yet right.

Aghhh
This is the first step outta the closet :catlewd:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Funny thing is... Okay. I'm not woke, I don't ship gay pairings, don't even support them.
But with the dynamics and bond those two are given, even I find myself reading the ZoSan fanfics. Like there's just something about the two that goes together and I just can't figure it out for the life of me. It's so wrong ...yet right.

Aghhh
Fujoshi detected

Aghhh
Some of the ZoSan fanfics are weird. Not my taste imo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If Oda is going to make Luffy settle he should do it with Zoro(which is not possible), correct answer is Hancock. There is already feelings from one side. Most beautiful woman(and possibly the strongest woman by eos) would be the only one fitting for Pirate King
Luffy x Boa is the quintessential Goku x Chi-Chi trope.

But I believe in you, friend.
Keep pushing your agenda.
Purge those LuNa plebs.
:kata:

Shippers sent death threats to Kishimoto and Kubo too and I am certain Horikoshi will get some by the time MHA is over too.
like whyy 😭😭😭
some people are unreasonably passionate and too convinced certain ships will happen so they will argue all day supporting it and draw countless fanarts but when it didn't happen they got this murderous rage 😭😭😭