Little did we know, Oden was the personification of One Piece to the fanbase! How truly meta and symbolic! Goda does it again!

Seriously though, Oda LOVES to tell than show lately, because what we need is more terrible exposition, shameless/exaggerated fanservice, reaction shots, random new plotlines and mystery baiting.

Oden felt like his self insert in a way too or Oda was just in love with him that much. Oden was so great Oda constantly had to tell us how great he was constantly! Also a weirdly similar name too...(Yes I know the food theming but still)

I used to be so keen on the idea of possibility of a commander before Ace, someone who Ace replaced in Whitebeards crew but this was the worst/biggest mistake ever lol.

And then he doubled down and rubbed it in our faces even harder with Yamato too. I'm extremely surprised he didn't make her join the crew so he we can suffer even when we're not in Wano too!

Its like how many people know Ace now and go on about how great he was too...Give me a break...

Japan LOVES exposition and TONS of dialogue, long-winded speeches and stories and such though, its exhausting...

:goatasure::crybeard::tch::sanjimeh:
Oden, Luffy, shanks, Yamato... It's the same battle:endthis: