Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I most certainly did not. But I'm pretty sure the womans suffrage was a thing that happened in history and I am a girl. Sure you don't wanna take that comment back?
im sorry but what rights dont you have as of now, can you be killed just for being a woman somewhere in the world

no you cant, quiet

Society would like to disagree with you. My childhood cartoons shaking heads at their remakes would like to disagree with you. Entertainment companies and their layoffs would like to disagree with you.
You ever read the original Sleeping Beauty?

The author must feel just like you if he could see what ol' Disney turned his story into....

Surely. I support creator rights. An author is the creator of their head world and we are granted to partake of it, not twist it. So yeah, he or she probably does.
Sun, Moon and Thalia

Look it up.
This story glorifies the act of a woman getting r*ped in her sleep and shows it as a blessing to have children as a result.

What I'm saying is that values can change.
And about your suffragette example: it wasnot un common for women to be against women's voting rights. Even today there are organisations of women actively campaigning AGAINST it.

I understand that messing with childhood cartoons hits home.
And i'm certainly not a fan of most modern shows anyways.

But please try to see the struggle of trans people from their perspective.