:risicheck:
I mean it’s Vivi, why not
:risitameh:
Nah her forehead got smaller over time and although the age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16 I wouldn't do anything to her pre time skip self.

Besides write a grocery list on her forehead
Post automatically merged:

Ay bitch ass [redacted], where you at? Fuck my mouth bitch [redacted], come and slap you in yo fuckin mouth. Spit in yo face after I knock you out. Now how bout dat, funky ass [redacted]!?
I wish I had the video for this it was funny as shit lol.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Nah her forehead got smaller over time and although the age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16 I wouldn't do anything to her pre time skip self.

Besides write a grocery list on her forehead
Post automatically merged:

Ay bitch ass [redacted], where you at? Fuck my mouth bitch [redacted], come and slap you in yo fuckin mouth. Spit in yo face after I knock you out. Now how bout dat, funky ass [redacted]!?
I wish I had the video for this it was funny as shit lol.
So you just said the R word

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's like men don't even have a voice to speak for them. For instance, one of the biggest reasons Indian women love using to victimize themselves is arranged marriages. Men are just as clueless in an arranged marriage setting as women, but still, women are the victims even if the same shit happens to both of them.

My own cousin(who's like a best friend to me) has been abused for the past few years by his wife, and there is not a single thing we could do besides tell him to suck it up and deal with it politely. We, as a family, are much more powerful than her family; we're more influential; we're more educated; we're also in a much better position economically than her family. Yet, we can't do shit against one woman to save a blood relative.