Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
from this line alone, i can make a speculations

1. Seems like Stussy's group is the one got attacked by S-Snake. (and im praying for the love of god its not Sanji's group)
2. Seems like the other 3 groups led by Sanji, Jinbe, and Robin/Franky.
3. S-Shark is missing on the spoilers, so i assume Jinbe's group vs S-Shark is more make sense for the plot.
4. Lilith & Phytagoras isnt with the group in the last chapter, so the satelites is Shaka, Edison, York, and Atlas.

thats mean Sanji and Robin/Franky group wont meet an obstacle by my speculations.
i'm pretty sure sanji and stussy are in the same group and s-snake attack them, thats a big problem

It’s killing me this is Bonney and Kuma’s arc and we have absolutely nothing from them so far

We’re going to be here till August at the very least

For fucks sake

- Luffy tells Zoro he needs 5 more minutes to regain his energy from running very fast
- Zoro releases only Kaku, he doesn't trust Lucci
- S-Hawk vs Kaku, S-Bear vs Zoro
- Zoro says it's time for revenge for Thriller Bark

No one else in the crew has balls to cancel Luffy's orders because you do that with a fight and Usopp tried

Zoro is fully capable of fighting Luffy and Luffy knows that that's why he's the only one who can do it.

He literally mocked aces death in front of Luffy and Luffy still had no balls to punch Zoro

Sanji doesn't have balls to do this shit
Yeah, cause Zoro is a scumbag piece of shit who would mock the death of someone he personally knew, and was his Captains brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.