Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been arguing for awhile now that it didn't make sense that Lucci and Kaku rejoined the WG after they were branded as outlaws, and that I think they were playing them, as infiltration is thier speciality.

I also found it oddly suspicious that the rest of CP9 were absent.

I stopped arguing it after Egghead Island began, and it seemed they truly were WG officials again.

Now it's looking like my initial intuition was right. They'd been playing the WG this whole time, and now they are showing their true colors. There is no reason why they should be suggesting a team up now, unless they've had a hidden agenda this whole time.

Everything resonates back to Doflamingos words... "Who will betray whom?"

Why wouldn’t they be stronger than Commanders?? They replaced the warlords, they fought Blackbeard, they have kings durability as a base and then their durability is buffed further plus devil fruits and enhanced power.

Like what
They are still kid versions, still growing. They haven't reached their potential yet.
Even Franky's laser beams are a problem for them right now.

They are still kid versions, still growing. They haven't reached their potential yet.
Even Franky's laser beams are a problem for them right now.
Laser beams are a problem to everyone. Not even big mom wanted to get hit by that.

And they’re already Battle ready and have feats and portrayals above any commander. The only thing they’ll grow is more skill in their fighting style, but everything else is already at its peak.

What Saturn is the “traitor”?

Basically, he has some sort of power that allows him to be in two places at once. Like a stand from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Feel like that would make more sense than the Vegapunks, who are basically a hive mind.

Laser beams are a problem to everyone. Not even big mom wanted to get hit by that.

And they’re already Battle ready and have feats and portrayals above any commander. The only thing they’ll grow is more skill in their fighting style, but everything else is already at its peak.
They are nowhere near there peaks, get ready for the haki bloom and physical growth:endthis:

What Saturn is the “traitor”?

Basically, he has some sort of power that allows him to be in two places at once. Like a stand from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Feel like that would make more sense than the Vegapunks, who are basically a hive mind.
They share the same knowledge but have different thought processes. They aren’t a hive mind

Status
Not open for further replies.