Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Oda shat on Admiral Greenbull in his first proper involvement in the story?

And we know they are still kids and will be much stronger later on in the story, so it doesn't matter if the Seraphim lose right now
GB wasn't beaten. Sure Zoro and Luffy are much stronger than the Seraphim rn but how is Zoro beating a Seraphim without completely destroying it?
Post automatically merged:

zoro gonna beat the seraphim that made bb scared too don't forget
If he does....BB bros

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
considering last time we saw bb vs law it ended with BB about to black hole law with law making an ominous face it's obvious how it'll end

This is assuming the diamond only covers the outside of his body or skin instead of turning his entire body inside and out into diamond.

Think about Luffy or Katakuri and their DF. Their entire body is rubber and flower.

If that's the case attacks that cause internal damage won't do anything to him.
You've got a point, even though those examples do not match, as they are respectively a mythical Zoan and a special paramecia while Luffy's body is rubber in default state, whereas Jozu has to activate it.

If that fruits grants full invulnerability inside out tho, then it might come with a movement restriction. Iirc Jozu never moved those limbs, when they were covered in diamond.
Anyway I think Zoro and Luffy won't be stopped by that.

What's interesting is that if he really has that fruit, the diamond fruit seemingly makes a difference in the performance of a lunarian. Depending on what it is, if it's not just extra protection for his speed mode, things might get interesting in terms of Attack type and defense scaling.

I can't help but be bothered by the fact that OP seraphims are children... aside from the fact that it's horribly wrong with S-Snake on so many levels, it just feels like a setup to get them on Luffy's side, like you can destroy a Pacifista without any remorse, but you cannot do that to a chibi Jinbe! let's see if Oda subverts my expectations.

Off-topic:

GB wasn't beaten. Sure Zoro and Luffy are much stronger than the Seraphim rn but how is Zoro beating a Seraphim without completely destroying it?
Post automatically merged:

If he does....BB bros
They'll have regen abilities I presume. Also don't forget the more battle experience they get, the more improved they'll be.

By getting beaten by Luffy and Zoro, it'll make them better moving forward.

Neither seraphims or kizaru are falling in this arc, people are not ready but the seraphims are gonna power up really hard against the sh and the cp0:endthis:
I think the Seraphim will be said to have grown stronger just after the little fighting they did. They're probably adults in like months and fighting makes them grow the fastest

They'll have regen abilities I presume. Also don't forget the more battle experience they get, the more improved they'll be.

By getting beaten by Luffy and Zoro, it'll make them better moving forward.
I don't see it personally my man. The Seraphim are the keys this arc. I doubt anyone is destroying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.