Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There is no way to know where Kuma is going and even less that Kuma knows what is happening at Egghead unless if he heard something about that at Mariejoa somehow...
And even if Kuma is going to Egghead for whatever reason there is no way Dragon knows that.

Dragon and Luffy are meeting as soon as Luffy is meeting Shanks and returning the hat.
Vegapunk is the one who change Kuma into cyborg ..
Everyone knows this
Dragon just got information Vegapunk can die.
Why do you think dragon got this information ?

His sword is all he used against the same legend as Whitebeard. Everything else was useless. Swordsman after all.
Sry, that doesn't make him a swordsman. Kizaru's strongest is Logia Awakening. The Blade is merely testament to his diversity that he can equally fight against Top Tier swordsman in their forte. Navy Admirals are trained as Swordsman all of em. They're built to be an ultimate Military weapon and not the master of a singal combat area.

- Akainu used a sword
- Fujitora uses a sword
- Kizaru uses a sword
- Ryokugyu uses a sword

Well, tell me a superior combatant than a swordsman? You know that swordsmen are supreme but you dont wanna say it...
Never said they aren't. Again, you're obsessively trying to shift the conversation to another topic. Kizaru isn't a swordsman.

Yeah but I can also imagine that you will spin it for you "Akainu superior" agenda. Akainu doesnt feed off of a swordsman's feats tho.
Akainu doesn't need to feed off his subordinate for anything, it's rather the opossite. There's no Akainu agenda amongst Admirals because he's already the most supreme of em.

Kizaru doesnt have them, just like Akainu doesnt have anything placing him above Kizaru.
Kaido is example of being stronger than Akainu despite not beating any top tier. Thus, Akainu having that feat doesnt place him above anyone other than the guy he ended up beating - Aokiji. I understand the debate but yall simply want too hard to place Akainu above Kizaru while the story never did.
You're not making any sense Nik.
Oda seemingly stated that Kaido is superior to Akainu in an sbs. Kaido has the "WSC" hype etc. That's all portrayal for him ONLY that people use to put him above Akainu.
You're trying to spin this in a way that it somehow disproves that beating Kizaru's equal makes Akainu the strongest Admiral.
Things don't work like that. Kaido isn't an Admiral nor a marine, but Kizaru is.
Akainu defeated someone with the same standing of Kizaru then went on to become his superior, and you claim there's no solid argument ? Delusional.
Couldn't be more obvious.

Nope. Kizaru stalemating a legend of WB's caliber, who isnt having heart attacks btw > two shotted by deathbed WB.
Defeated Aokiji who is Kizaru's peer. Who did Kizaru defeat ?

Being a FA is the same as Roger being a PK and still not being superior to WB, irrelevant. Neither Kizaru nor WB are in the race.
WB isn't Roger's subordinate but Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate.

Magma is a mere earth element while Kizaru's light is a cosmic element, lol.
According to Nik from WG forums. In the actual databook Akainu's fruit was hyped to be on the "highest class", when was Kizaru's fruit hyped like that ?

Who is that superior opponent than Zoro, lol? No such thing as a superior opponent when you are facing Zoro.:milaugh:
Zoro is inferior to a shit ton of people.

I have no need for emojis. My argument stand rock solid as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.