Real
- It's revealed that Blackbeard can't awaken any of these abilities, except Yami
- Reason being Yami df gets controlled by the head so his mind catched up to him, while the rest of his df's wont
- He can consume up to 5 devil fruits, so far he had the Yami Logia (head), Gura Paramecia (left arm)
- He planned to steal Boa's ability as his third but failed, however he stole the Ope Ope no Mi as his third devil fruit (right arm)
- He has two slots left for devil fruits (the two legs). The secret to this is his heart (it's implied he has 5 hearts)
- Blackbeard uses a new attack Blackhole Room trapping and crushing Garp in it

Steel Ball Run I think is the peak of Jojo (finished it) @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Pot Goblin @Peroroncino etc.,

Great main villain, great stands (I find them even better than Part 4 and 5 imo which has some of my favorite stands), great main characters even some side characters too. Wish Sandman would have gotten a more grander conclusion felt in the beginning he needed as much.
Ngl, I thought Snadman would play a bigger part after that first chapter of SBR
But at least now you know to always be the first to take the napkin:cheers:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Steel Ball Run I think is the peak of Jojo (finished it) @NikaInParis @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Pot Goblin @Peroroncino etc.,

Great main villain, great stands (I find them even better than Part 4 and 5 imo which has some of my favorite stands), great main characters even some side characters too. Wish Sandman would have gotten a more grander conclusion felt in the beginning he needed as much.
Yo Not only is it peak jojo but its one of the best manga ever.

SBR is regarded as Araki's magnum opus

- Imu's attack forces Sabo to display a newfound power
- He calls it "Star Death", Sabo generates flames and turns himself into a mini star and Imu killing his star form awakened his newfound power, now turn himself into a blackhole with his flames compacted within his body genersting extreme heat while pulling anyone towards him getting scortched alive and crushed by gravity generated, an ability similar to Yami Yami no Mi.
- He however got amnesia from Imu's attack and the fatigue placed on by his new ability.