By that logic we have no context for anything from the past
WB is the WSM? No context
Roger found Laugh Tale? Maybe it's a lie, no context
Kaido got defeated 7 times as a pirate? Panels please
Big Mom has 60something kids? All sex, pregnancies and births on panel or it didn't happen
1. We were shown him captured my marines via flashback so terrible example

2. We were also shown on chapter rodger reaching laughtale

3. The bigmom one is also a terrible example since we saw her pregnant via flash back

4. We saw on panel whitebeard clashing with rodger which was the first demonstration of what we now know to be advanced coc.

So all of your examples makes zero sense since we have again 0 panel of any clash between rodger and garp

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Drumz was one of the people who were hinting during Cross Guild debut chapter. If this chapter had anything remotely close to the hype of that chapter he would be all over waiting room spamming.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its both lol. they can make decisions in the moment about things but if someone commands them, they have to follow it.

this is probably setting up for vegapunk, sentomaru, and the gorosei eventually all falling so they can go "free"
For the most part I thought Seraphims would be a present for Revos since they are irrelevant as fuck without proper force.

its both lol. they can make decisions in the moment about things but if someone commands them, they have to follow it.

this is probably setting up for vegapunk, sentomaru, and the gorosei eventually all falling so they can go "free"
I feel like Vegapunk will “Free” S-Bear. If S-Bear absorbs Kumas memories I can see Vegapunk saying be free and avoid the Gorosei as a command to let Kuma live once again.