Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
shanks making kid grow makes more sense to me give how shanks and kid has been portrayed so far

also if oda wants to make shanks lose to someone then blackbeard makes the most sense for the job
Really depending if Shanks will stay a good guy or not.

If he is a good guy, I can see him pushing kid in CoC (and advCoC), to make him one of the strongest in the next generation (what he already is). So Kid won’t exactly overpower him. And later we see Shanks losing to Blackbeard.

But still, I can’t lose the thought of Blackbeard not being a bad guy in the end, just massively misunderstood.

Kidd fans pushing Blackbeard as the massively understood guy in the series whilst simultaneously trying to make Kidd a future antagonist role is one of the main reasons I physically feel repulsed over that character

Blackbeard was introduced 8 years before Kidd even existed…

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It is what it is. Tobirama had a short life.
Buddy Minato lived far shorter than Tobirama lol.

He needed to develop the jutsu first and had no time improving it. Minato copied his homework and barely improved anything which is pathetic.
Wdym barely improved? He made it much better and much more useful.

Had Tobirama lived another 20 years and he would've created god knows how many high level jutsus and completely leave that fourth loser in the dust.
Who knows what Minato would have done had he lived as long as Tobirama let alone longer.