@Seth you're from Poland, right? Did you ever have a chance to go to a Live Event when they were in Germany?
It's kinda close, depending on where in Poland you are

Going to a live event is on my bucket list for sure, just to experience it how its meant to be exčerienced

They are so fucking weird. Alvarez was crying recently that Roman should not lose before Mania and etc... He turned into a fucking 12 yo mark during EC.

SAMI ZAYN IS NOT AS OVER AS DANIEL BRYAN WAS.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

KEKD hard.
Daniel Bryan? He was over everywhere. Not just his hometown. No one was even half as over as him while Cody is getting almost equal response(outside canada).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think a Luffy+BB vs Im alliance is actually likely.
But idk, man.
No trolling or anything, but I'm having a hard time figuring out Kid's role in all of this.
He feels like a loose piece in this puzzle.
A loose piece which got surprisingly much details and hints for the future.
He got CoC, which isnt shown now. He is on one of the most hyped islands ever, Elbaf. We still have no idea about his motivation, flashback etc. pp.. He is mentioned all the times when it gets about big numbers. He is one of the 3 main plot lines since beginning of Wano and we still have so much open for him. He is a loose piece right now, but Oda makes sure to keep him as piece in the story for a long time now.

A loose piece which got surprisingly much details and hints for the future.
He got CoC, which isnt shown now. He is on one of the most hyped islands ever, Elbaf. We still have no idea about his motivation, flashback etc. pp.. He is mentioned all the times when it gets about big numbers. He is one of the 3 main plot lines since beginning of Wano and we still have so much open for him. He is a loose piece right now, but Oda makes sure to keep him as piece in the story for a long time now.
his flashback got revealed in a sbs:endthis: