i 100% agree with you

we had a similar discussion in waiting room a while ago and you disagreed with me.
You said death penalty is not enough and advocated for life imprisonment.
Post automatically merged:

Those ''beings'' deserve the worst.

People who think there are no evil humans are stupid.
Even tho I'd hardly call these creatures humans.
They are the filth of this earth and should be exterminated.
Yeah, I remeber our discussion vaguely
After watching a lot of gruesome crime videos, my viewpoint slightly changed.
Monstruous crime - monstruous punishment

Honestly, crime doesn't infuriate me that much.

Some people have an innate tendency to do evil things. That's just how people are, have always been, and always will be. To say that "these people aren't human" is kinda nonsensical.

Yes, evil people are people. People have and have always had the potential for evil. If you don't believe me, just look at the history books. Look at slavery, war, genocide, oppression.

I don't think evil actions should be tolerated, but also I don't think people need to flip shit every time some guy commits a heinous crime, because people will always do shit like that.

In any case, I think the death penalty is mostly a waste of time and money. Are there people who deserve the death penalty? Sure. But we're not God, we don't have the ability to enact absolute justice onto the world. The best we can do is protect society from dangerous people and leave "true judgement" up to G-d, Karma, the universe, or whatever.
Post automatically merged:

I think the thing that bothers me more about crime is society's response to it. Like the jail/prison system in America is fucking ass.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-annou...ris-county-jail-amid-inmate/story?id=97190774

A lot of other countries have a lot better systems and lower crime rates.

but i DO understand
psychopathy and antisocial personality disorder are well researched.
And any respectable expert will agree that there is no cure for these illnesses.
That shouldn't stop us from looking.

This might not be relevant to manichean people like you, but there are multiple layers of wrong doings.
I know sir.

I told you the reason is that it requires absolutely no skill
And that's where you are wrong. It do require skill, let me remind you that only a few can earn from onlyfan. The case where you post a photo and you get money are the very lucky ones.
It's a capitalistic job that was invented back then to enslave women, not free them. Basically uberized prostitution. You have multiple reasons here, but I know you already blacked out on the floor and won't read those two lines. Your opinion on what is "reasonable", "logical" or "ethical" doesn't matter given how you worship AIs. The Binge AI is marvelous by the way, right ?
Again prostitution =/= Onlyfan
And the capitalist job that enslaves people argument can be made for a lot of type of job.. but I'm sure you respect workers in general .. so again, you have no logical and ethical argument against onlyfans.

I'm curious about what you think about men going to pay prostitutes though ? Are they feminists who are giving money for their freedom ? What about "sugar-babies" ?
It depends on the profil, some are people who need social interactions and should be helped, others are d*ckheads, others are nice people.. it varies a lot.
Those ''beings'' deserve the worst.

What an essentialistic view of the world.. no place for humanization. With that kind of behavior and mindset you are doomed to see those things be repeated again.. and again.. and again.. without understanding why..

Leading just to more prison created.. more insecurity.. less peace.
I don't want such a sad world.
:seriously:

Honestly, crime doesn't infuriate me that much.

Some people have an innate tendency to do evil things. That's just how people are, have always been, and always will be. To say that "these people aren't human" is kinda nonsensical.

Yes, evil people are people. People have and have always had the potential for evil. If you don't believe me, just look at the history books. Look at slavery, war, genocide, oppression.

I don't think evil actions should be tolerated, but also I don't think people need to flip shit every time some guy commits a heinous crime, because people will always do shit like that.

In any case, I think the death penalty is mostly a waste of time and money. Are there people who deserve the death penalty? Sure. But we're not God, we don't have the ability to enact absolute justice onto the world. The best we can do is protect society from dangerous people and leave "true judgement" up to G-d, Karma, the universe, or whatever.
+1

I strongly disagree.
We should feel rage and anger towards cruel murderers.
We should not accept such actions exactly BECAUSE they will always happen.
Life is an eternal struggle to restore good and pluck out the bad weeds. If we surrendered to a fatalistic mindset '"these things always happened hence they are normal" the world would be drowning in chaos.

Leading just to more prison created.. more insecurity.. less peace.
I don't want such a sad worl
Nope not more prisons. More gallows

I strongly disagree.
Life is an eternal struggle to restore good and pluck out the bad weeds. If we surrendered to a fatalistic mindset '"these things always happened hence they are normal" the world would be drowning in chaos.
Humanization doesn't mean that you "accept" it only means that you stop calling human "evil" because they do something that horrify you. Humanization is the process of understanding why those people are doing the thing they do.

If you refuse to do that, you are bound to let people like them do it again and again without stopping the process.

"life is an eternal struggle to restore good and pluck out the bad weeds" is just an excuse for saying "I don't want things to change and I don't want to challenge my point of view on the matter"

I'm not the fatalist one here. I'm saying that we should understand those people and therefore restore there humanity as it is the only way to face the real issue and change the system and those behaviors and you are saying that "this is life, this is an eternal struggle".. That's just avoidance.

I strongly disagree.
I mean no. There is no “restoration of good”. People are and have always been evil.

This is just a fact about the nature of humanity.

England vs France has to be top

They have been quite literally fighting for millennia
Isn't that essentially the same for Byzantines and Persians..

Well they fought for approx 700 years

The most corny comparison and overused analogy but well suited one is Naruto x Sauske rivalry for this one.. Like literally

Romans were the underdogs vs the advanced Persians but MFS KEPT THAT RIVALRY UP

its insane how much they had fought.

SOO MUCH SOO IT MADE IT IN THE QURAN

we literally have a chapter named after Romans called "Rum" it starts with mentioning their (at the time) recent crushing unrecoverable defeat but predicted their Victory right after.

And the best part is

ROMANS MADE A COMEBACK OUFF

At the height of Roman empire pretty much no one could rival them.

Byzantines for all their power had ungrateful geography and too many enemies where Persians had less enemies and better geography
The first Roman Persian Interactions were a reality check for Romans tho.. Coz Persian heavy Cavalry rekt em HARD even tho they were outnumbering Persians

https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Carrhae

The empires were quite tied and stalemate too

I believe in proper equality
Care to explain what "proper equality" even is?
Which makes you no better than them. An animal.
Its not so much the extermination part that rubs me the wrong way, but the dehumanizing.
Calling someone a subhuman is not half as bad as you still recognize them as a human.

Care to explain what "proper equality" even is?

Which makes you no better than them. An animal.
Its not so much the extermination part that rubs me the wrong way, but the dehumanizing.
Calling someone a subhuman is not half as bad as you still recognize them as a human.
a human without a little bit humanity is not human and also not an animal
He’s worse
subhuman has a racist background
Nazi's used the term "Untermensch"

a human without a little bit humanity is not human and also not an animal
He’s worse
Dehumanizing someone is the worst insult you can give.
subhuman has a racist background
Nazi's used the term "Untermensch"
The basis for modern computing was also done in Nazi germany. I do not see people complain about that.
Well that's racist af
Still not as bad as completely dehumanizing someone.

Makes my blood boil

I was into true crime youtube for a while, and man, the things monsters are prepared to do to kids, old people, the mentally challenged, women, or literally anyone innocent is nightmare inducing.

Death sentance for such cases is the minimum that should be expected
Did you watch those "Mr incredible Uncanny Dark Web facts" videos on YouTube?
I would mention specifics but I don't wanna say things that may trigger some Government keywords