Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Shut yourself up. Not sure what your post is meant to mean but a leopard doesn't change it's spots apparently.

:seriously:

(Dw I'll put you back on ignore so avoid us fighting again.)
He wasn't taking a shot at you but at Centurion who posts memes like that usually.
For some reasone him and centurion are bickering over that.
Anyway, Tesla Supplier wanted somebody to tell you that so you don't get the wrong idea

G

Gorosei Informer

100%

Verapunk is a massive clown and a disgrace.

Shaka should be the actual Vegapunk.
Yeah 100% agree. Oda just had to force his goofiness onto everything as usual and give us this abysmal design and abolishment of his hype/known character.

Wait did Ghostly actually take that seriously?
I was just trolling because he stole someone's meme like Lenturion does.
Unlike him, he actually credited the person though.
Also nice pfp :pepebusi:
Its not stealing if credit is given idiot. You and Seatonnes have been on this stupid witch hunting trend lately. You repost a ton of peoples "art" yourself and without giving credit too. You're a complete snake dude.

Yeah 100% agree. Oda just had to force his goofiness onto everything as usual and give us this abysmal design and abolishment of his hype/known character.

Its not stealing if credit is given idiot. You and Seatonnes have been on this stupid witch hunting trend lately. You repost a ton of peoples "art" yourself and without giving credit too. You're a complete snake dude.
I don't say I make the art though.
You can easily find the stuff I post or even ask me for it, I don't mind.
In fact I'm really shit at drawing. I admit it.
Edit: But, even if I DID make it, I wouldn't brag like Centurion does.
Sadly he barely makes any of the stuff he says he does and is just a pure liar most of the time.

G

Gorosei Informer

He wasn't taking a shot at you but at Centurion who posts memes like that usually.
For some reasone him and centurion are bickering over that.
Anyway, Tesla Supplier wanted somebody to tell you that so you don't get the wrong idea
He was comparing me to him on purpose, he has been trash talking Centurion lately including towards me in private. So he was making me out to be just as bad as he says Centurion is too. It was an insult at my expense as well as his. He made remarks to me about posting "cringe memes", "stealing" and such before too during our fight before. Him and Seatonnes have been going after people for "stealing" content on here too.

I'm not gonna start another fight over this, I gave him a chance but he's back on ignore as he should have stayed on in the first place.

He was comparing me to him on purpose, he has been trash talking Centurion lately including towards me in private. So he was making me out to be just as bad as he says Centurion is too. It was an insult.

I'm not gonna start another fight over this, I gave him a chance but he's back on ignore as he should have stayed on in the first place.
I thought he was already on ignore which is why I even relayed the message.

Anyway, I don't want to get in between you two. Was just a messenger😓

Imagine if Shaka was the actual Vegapunk.

I remember when we used to think he was the real deal. Vegapunk 1, making calls with Dragon, etc.
His body structure even somewhat looks like the silhouette we saw from Kuma's flashback.

Would've been amazing.

But Oda has to insert goofiness into everything, fail. So we got a clown for Vegapunk.

I kinda don't mind the explanation that DF are from dreams, that parallels haki being from willpower/soul.
But Vegapunk honestly was the worst guy to give that goofy and vague explanation, especially since he recreated a mythical zoan DF which certainly wasn't from his dream lol.