Future Events Will Killer block Dorry & Brogy "Hakkoku" in the Upcoming Chapter (1077)?

Will Killer block Hakkoku?

• Yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
i doubt Dorry and Broggy's combined attack is capable of doing the same damage as Kaido and Big Mom. I would say Killer could block for few seconds and shatter his bones. Zoro would block it for few minutes before getting overwhelmed.

The only capable fighters of blocking this level of attack "Dorry and Broggys" are in a Hot Spring Volcano chatting with Pluton. Maybe Mihawk and Shanks together.

i doubt Dorry and Broggy's combined attack is capable of doing the same damage as Kaido and Big Mom. I would say Killer could block for few seconds and shatter his bones. Zoro would block it for few minutes before getting overwhelmed.

The only capable fighters of blocking this level of attack "Dorry and Broggys" are in a Hot Spring Volcano chatting with Pluton. Maybe Mihawk and Shanks together.
Why do you think Kaido and Big Moms would be stronger?

Dorry and Broggys raw strength is definitely above base Kaidos and big moms which was all hakai was.

Why do you think Kaido and Big Moms would be stronger?

Dorry and Broggys raw strength is definitely above base Kaidos and big moms which was all hakai was.
I don't know about that man.. I mean if a "Vice Admiral Giant" was nothing to WB. And i am sure Dorry and Broggy are stronger than that Vice Admiral. But can you actually gauge them above Kaido or Big Mom? Yes their attack is nothing to scuff at but there isn't really anything to scale their "Raw Strength" above base Kaido's Strength or Big Mom.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Shanks has just asked Dorry & Brogy for assistance against Kidd Pirates, who are still navigating the sea near Elbaf.
And I'm sure we all remember how Dorry & Brogy said "goodbye" to us readers the last time we saw them in Little Garden.
This looks like a really convenient set-up for them to now say "hi" to us by replicating the same combo of last time, from Land to Sea...
A mighty "welcome" from the Land of Warriors.

But we already saw Kidd take a similar attack head on against Linlin (Hikkoku)... so it would be more refreshing to see Killer get in the way and deal with it.

A proper way to open the dances, don't you think?
Bro, they are fodders. That shit wouldn't kill Kinemon. Kaido can confirm.

I don't know about that man.. I mean if a "Vice Admiral Giant" was nothing to WB. And i am sure Dorry and Broggy are stronger than that Vice Admiral. But can you actually gauge them above Kaido or Big Mom? Yes their attack is nothing to scuff at but there isn't really anything to scale their "Raw Strength" above base Kaido's Strength or Big Mom.
A giant who looks up to Dorry and Broggy as heroes was able punch 1000 tons into the sky. Dorry and Broggy are likely going to turn into the epitome of “top tier giants” in one piece