G

Gorosei Informer

It's so much fun how many characters could bust open the walls of Wano. Blackbeard, Zunesha, a Buster Call, etc.

Glad you'd like to see it, I think we're in for a fun time (here's a thread with more teleportation ideas if you're interested: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ations-where-you-would-like-them-to-go.38947/

I want Act 4 with Zoro to be like Amazon Lily with Luffy, where he's on his own for a bit. I mean, look: same energy

Lolololololololololol
Oh absolutely! I really wanted to see Fujitora show up and use his gravity powers to negate Onigashima falling or even Shiki himself with his levitation fruit somehow lol. Alternatively, I had hoped Akainu would decide to show up and fight Kaido on a truly extreme wish of mine and even destroy Onigashima himself or Blackbeard shows up and destroys Onigashima with the Gura Gura. But I also just wanted to see Onigashima actually fall and crash BUT ALAS, Oda didn't give us that sigh.

Those are all great options you mentioned too ofc! I think we're getting the closest thing to a Buster Call or something even bigger and better ofc with Egghead atm, since its involving 100 freaking ships from the Marines now too!

I'll give that thread a proper read in a bit and thus a proper response, rather than my shitpost response haha.

I want Act 4 with Zoro to be like Amazon Lily with Luffy, where he's on his own for a bit. I mean, look: same energy
BRUH LOL, I NEED Boas reaction to "Snakeman" too, SMH! Wonder if Luffy will bust out a "Dragon man" form sooner or later too?

:quest::hope:

Oda wouldn't give us a solo arc for any other SH sadly, I wanted that for the timeskip for each SH but maybe if we're lucky, we'll get a cover page or a few at most for each SH if they get seperated by Kuma again? (Deja Vu we got seperated by Kuma again!)

Oda was WYLING with those Yamato and Momo scenes too lol.