Theory M3 mothers

You literally said Luffy’s mom could be Imu of all people.

Don’t be a jerk.
Nami has no case to be connected with Sanji/Zoro unlike Luffy.

Meanwhile Luffy's dad is trying to overtake the government for some reason and already has ties with Imu

Nami has no case to be connected with Sanji/Zoro unlike Luffy.

Meanwhile Luffy's dad is trying to overtake the government for some reason and already has ties with Imu
That’s with the assumption that Imu is related to Luffy. How could Imu have a child all the way in the East Blue and sit in the Empty Throne at the same time? Unless Dragon is a Celestial who left Mary Geoise with Luffy and brought him to Goa Kingdom for whatever reason, but that doesn’t make sense because Garp is supposedly his father, right? Right?

Like, why is Dragon so different in comparison to Luffy and Garp who almost always smile? Dragon looked like this at 31, before Luffy was born. If he was already a Revolutionary back then, then how could Imu have deep ties to him?

because Luffy was said to have been born in east blue by his mother?

because due to maybe past relationship? He could easily visit Imu in Marijoa like Shanks did with Gorosei
Why would Imu be in the East Blue? Why Goa Kingdom?

Also, if Dragon already had a vendetta against the WG more than 20 years ago then why would he have a kid with his enemy? It seems implied that Imu’s been sitting on the empty throne for a long time since the Gorosei appear to be immortal.

I'm asking YOU that. Where did you pull the idea that Luffy has to be born in east blue? Imu could've given Luffy away to Dragon or something idk

....that would be the point of their backstory
I’m asking you that. :crazwhat:

because Luffy was said to have been born in east blue by his mother?
Also, that would be a really weird and awkward backstory. The theory that Luffy’s mom is a WG slave/killed by the WG makes more sense; A young love destroyed by the evils of the world.

I mean, I don’t know how else you would make Luffy’s mom not some powerhouse character like in other manga. He already has a Grandpa who’s a Vice Admiral and a Father who’s the founder of the Revolutionary Army.

I’m asking you that. :crazwhat:

Also, that would be a really weird and awkward backstory. The theory that Luffy’s mom is a WG slave/killed by the WG makes more sense; A young love destroyed by the evils of the world.

I mean, I don’t know how else you would make Luffy’s mom not some powerhouse character like in other manga. He already has a Grandpa who’s a Vice Admiral and a Father who’s the founder of the Revolutionary Army.
:yurazclear:

there's nothing for me to reply when I literally answered how Imu could have given Luffy to dragon and end up in east blue

but then your retarded ass tried to pull the uno reverse card when I already answered the question, but you didn't answer why Luffy has to be born in east blue.