Break Week Post Unbiased Authority Rankings of the Crew

Lowest Authority Figure?

• Total voters
Sanji wasn't leader.
Luffy only listen to Nami about the seperation of crew in dressrosa..
Whereas Sanji ask permission to attack big mom crew.
Sanji didn't wanted to save Zou peo
She even gave control to chopper and Usopp many times..
Sanji was the first one to rescue the people of Zou by making Caesar purify the air.

Yeah Sanji asked Luffys permission about attacking an emperors crew

Sanji was the captain for a reason. Stop trying to deny canon

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
We will have the answer to this depending on who fights Teach's Chief of Staff Lafitte.

Bring it on, namibros.
:beckmoji:

Sanji was the first one to rescue the people of Zou by making Caesar purify the air.

Yeah Sanji asked Luffys permission about attacking an emperors crew

Sanji was the captain for a reason. Stop trying to deny canon
Sanji did because of Nami's order.
You are making my case stronger
Post automatically merged:

This is the latest chapter which prove the real authority in crew.
Refute this then we will talk

Easily Zoro. Nobody from the crew has ever followed him, took his voice and he get's insulted more than any other member. Even when he wanted to give his life for Luffy he had to sneak hit Sanji just to get his way. Luffy has thrown him away like trash in Arlong Park and even attempted to kill him on whiskey peak. I don't know how Sanji and Usopp are on the list and Zoro is not. Usopp was the original first mate and got the crew it's ship. Sanji was littlerally captain for a mini arc and fought big mom pirates. Chopper by definition as doctor has one of the highest authorities as we saw with Roger the doctor has authority to even tell the captain to go sit down.

Franky has control over the welfare of the ship and Sanji cooks all the food. Jenbe steers the ship and Nami decides the direction. We've seen her take control over the ship many times. Robin is an authority on knowledge and Brooke.. well he picks the tunes and got a poneglph on his own. What does Zoro do? He sleeps and get's lost. I don't even think he's saved the entire crew once, maybe he has but certainly not as much as Sanji, Usopp or even law. This thread is a joke lmao.

When nami and sanji are together like they were when they left dressrosa early its up to sanji to make the calls when everyone is in danger. His main job being to protect them. Same thing kinda happened when they were in punk hazard it was up to sanji to keep them safe
Nami still obviously gets a say and even takes charge tho at times

When luffy's not around its up to zoro and sanji mainly to protect the crew. When the monster trio isnt around its up to whoever is the strongest there

At the same time being the strongest doesn't necessarily mean they're in charge of everything. Nami, franky, chopper, jinbe, etc. Will take charge if they feel the need even with the monster trio around

When nami and sanji are together like they were when they left dressrosa early its up to sanji to make the calls when everyone is in danger. His main job being to protect them. Same thing kinda happened when they were in punk hazard it was up to sanji to keep them safe

When luffy's not around its up to zoro and sanji mainly to protect the crew. When the monster trio isnt around its up to whoever is the strongest there

At the same time being the strongest doesn't necessarily mean they're in charge of everything. Nami, franky, chopper, jinbe, etc. Will take charge if they feel the need even with the monster trio around
That's the point tho
Zoro and Sanji are just two strong guys ..
They don't have any authority above crew
Nami will even hide behind chopper.
Doesn't mean chopper has higher authority than Nami

I argued enough bye.
You all can't refute single thing I said

lmao there have been only 2 leaders of the crew in the whole series- Sanji and Luffy

Luffy only listen to Nami about the seperation of crew in dressrosa..
lmao, schizo, Nami is adressing both Sanji and Luffy because they are her superriors. All she's doing is giving her opinion to her captains- Sanji and Luffy

Whereas Sanji ask permission to attack big mom crew.
Yeah almost as if starting a fight with a yonko needs permission...

Why is Nami freaking out about fighting Big Mom crew if she ranks above Sanji and can just order to not fight? :choppawhat:

Sanji - I will not save the mink
What Happened?
That didn’t happen.

Twirly Hat Pirates arrive on Zou -> Sanji sees the ancient city in ruins -> Sanji hears Pedro’s plea -> Sanji forces Caesar to purify the gas -> Sanji saves Nami and Brook -> Sanji warns the others that β€œif they save the minks they might be enemies.” -> Everyone is shown happy to help the minks

At no point did Sanji not want to save them.

lmao there have been only 2 leaders of the crew in the whole series- Sanji and Luffy

lmao, schizo, Nami is adressing both Sanji and Luffy because they are her superriors. All she's doing is giving her opinion to her captains- Sanji and Luffy

Yeah almost as if starting a fight with a yonko needs permission...

Why is Nami freaking out about fighting Big Mom crew if she ranks above Sanji and can just order to not fight? :choppawhat:
Shut the fuck up
Sanji is slave

That didn’t happen.

Twirly Hat Pirates arrive on Zou -> Sanji sees the ancient city in ruins -> Sanji hears Pedro’s plea -> Sanji forces Caesar to purify the gas -> Sanji saves Nami and Brook -> Sanji warns the others that β€œif they save the minks they might be enemies.” -> Everyone is shown happy to help the minks

At no point did Sanji not want to save them.
Bunch of nothings...
Sanji - I will not save the mink
Nami - I will save them
Nami's order were above him
Let a slave remain slave

There is panel of Luffy accepting Usopp as vice captain.
Which Zoro and Sanji fanbase keep ignoring
Wusopp

That's the point tho
Zoro and Sanji are just two strong guys ..
They don't have any authority above crew
Nami will even hide behind chopper.
Doesn't mean chopper has higher authority than Nami

I argued enough bye.
You all can't refute single thing I said
Yeah zoro and sanji isn't anyone boss on the crew just because they're stronger. If zoro/sanji's gave the same advice as brook/jinbe it would be more important for some reason