Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You didn't understand, i don't like general anime games. I just played One Piece Burning Blood and i hated. If i want to play some Fighting games, i gonna MK or Tekken. If i want to play a RPG game, i gonna play Skyrim or The Wicther 3
OP games are trash.

i bet u guys tried to be this kid when u were younger :suresure:
Don't project.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nostalgia dive is hitting hard atm @Agni Kaios

I hope they don't fuck this up and I will genuinely waste a lot of time on this game, lol.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
My games childhood were basically: Mortal Kombat, Batman Arkham Games, Crysis, Lego Marvel 1, Pure. I didn't have the privilege of playing so many games when I was a kid. My father wouldn't let me play GTA for example, which I only got to play after I was 16, lmao. since then I've been trying new games like Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Call of Duty.

Storms from 1-3 are peak, spent countless hours on them. Storm 4 is a bit of a dawn of Storm series although still fun considering the roster and ofc naruto story. Everything after that doesn't exist in my books just like Burrito series.
Which was your favorite of the bunch? For me itโ€™s DEFINITELY storm 2

I loved storm 1 but it kinda just felt like a mission simulator with very little story but after i finished it and moved on to Storm 2โ€ฆโ€ฆbro the music made me pause instantly

Most games donโ€™t make me do that. The transition to the character select made it even more godlike! Thatโ€™s when I was 1000% certain this game would be amazing

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
@Seven7 when are you getting a tag bro?
Bro I messaged Bogard a week ago about the rayleigh tag.
:josad:

I loved storm 1 but it kinda just felt like a mission simulator with very little story but after i finished it and moved on to Storm 2โ€ฆโ€ฆbro the music made me pause instantly

Most games donโ€™t make me do that. The transition to the character select made it even more godlike! Thatโ€™s when I was 1000% certain this game would be amazing
Mine was storm 3
The jiraya battle is too good
:steef:

Seth

โ€Ž

I loved storm 1 but it kinda just felt like a mission simulation but after i finished it and moved on to Storm 2โ€ฆโ€ฆbro the music made me pause instantly

Oh, yes bro. Storm 2 was it. I spent the most time on it. Storm 2 was made with passion and dedication to the details and in game mechanics.

Storm 2 > Storm 3 > Storm 4 > Storm 1.