Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah he's already ruined Dragon as well as Vegapunk imo. I saw similar problems with some other characters dads in other series lol.

It's Shonen after all, gotta make the younger generations look supreme after all ofc. Even at the expense of older characters and their legacies.

I dread to think how terrible Loki will be too. He might be good but slim chance imo.

Waiting for updates on Kuma and Sabo is agonising too, even though Sabo ain't dead inevitably.

Im so sick of these damsel and traitor storylines too.
Waiting for the Revolutionaries to have a traitor who is probably Lindbergh imo based on certain theories and he has tech matching those moon people Enel met so that will be important too somehow.

Still hiding Blackbeards 10th captain too, which as someone suggested here recently is probably being saved for Garp, as Garp probably knows or especially has history with them too.

So tired of his reliance on an excess of constantly built up new mysteries and plotlines to keep us hyped and invested. Especially with how long it takes to get updates on some of them, especially years IRL for us at least.
The books of Ohara cracked me up fr.

Vegapunk is just a nibba who has a massive brain storage frui and can read:kobeha:

Also, it appears Dragon might be a pacifist. As much as I believe he will be decently strong he ain't anywhere Yonko/Admirals.

G

Gorosei Informer

We'll go back to Kid when Oda has S-Bear teleport Nami and Usopp to Elbaf.
:kata:
Aye I'd love that. I don't have much hope Usopp anymore given his writing post Dressrosa especially and what's happened with Zoro with Wano and especially unfortunately after it now too.

If its not "relevant to the plot", Oda will just scrap it. Someone even joked Usopp will get his own Enma equivalent there, a weapon that forces out his courage or gives him some regardless, urgh.

Um no. Fights and shit are for power scaling correct. Everything else is for reader's enjoyment. The story is bad, lacks continuity and logic recently.

Oda is out of touch and trust me ha has a lot of things he could talk about in the chapter that would flip the conversation upside down.
Recently?!? Goda foreshadowing memes make people forget that he never cares about that stuff more than he cares about drawing what he finds fun, and doesn't plan out nearly as much as fans think.

Most of people's favourite characters and moments come from Oda swerving at the wheel. It makes absolutely no sense that Sengoku couldn't manage to execute Ace at Marineford, along with a million other things in that arc, yet that's everyone's favourite arc on here because that's not actually what readers like about One Piece