G

Gorosei Informer

My hate for Toei started 10 years ago?!:crazwhat:
LMAO! Bruh I remember them recycling scenes of Pica walking/stomping the town 5 times! Same exact clip!

Dressrosa in the anime was painful...

They butched Luffys defeat of Doffy so badly too. Thank God the new team for WCI did a MUCH better job with the anime, I was really happy and impressed with their handling of WCI! It was catarthic after Dressrosa especially!

This absolute legend brought back the music from Crocodile's defeat for Doflamingo, as it should have been and needed to be!:

Having this edit exist, really made my day! Its so absolutely perfect for Doflamingos defeat as it parallels Crocodiles inversely or w/e and its in the New World literally ofc! New World Symphony! Toei could bring this back for Kaidos defeat and it would fit so damn well there too but I doubt they will sadly! At least we have a HYPE new theme song for Luffys awakening to look forward to when he finally goes G5 ofc!

I still get goosebumps from this to this day!:

One of the most epic, chilling moments of anime or any medium ever!

LMAO! Bruh I remember them recycling scenes of Pica walking/stomping the town 5 times! Same exact clip!

They butched Luffys defeat of Doffy so badly too. Thank God the new team for WCI did a MUCH better job with the anime, I was really happy and impressed with their handling of WCI! It was catarthic after Dressrosa especially!

This absolute legend brought back the music from Crocodile's defeat for Doflamingo, as it should have been and needed to be!:

Having this edit exist, really made my day! Its so absolutely perfect for Doflamingos defeat as it parallels Crocodiles inversely or w/e and its in the New World literally ofc! New World Symphony! Toei could bring this back for Kaidos defeat and it would fit so damn well there too but I doubt they will sadly! At least we have a HYPE new theme song for Luffys awakening to look forward to when he finally goes G5 ofc!

New World Symphony is a damn fine piece of music. I wish they would include classical pieces in modern anime more often - it can blend with the scene really really well

And fuck Toei for that whole arc man. I remember just before Sanji clashes with Doflamingo, Law is screaming from Green Bit for him to stop and not hurt the SHs. I kid you not, Law looked like a small child had drawn him with their non dominant hand.

And then the repetitive sequences and reaction shots galore...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Nice symbolism in this scene, too.

In Alabasta, Luffy was below the Shichibukai, and below Crocodile, then broke the ceiling to show how powerful of a pirate he is.

In Dressrosa, the ceiling/Bird Cage is trying to break him, and Luffy is striking down at a Shichibukai who is beneath him.

Knowing that Luffy is the real God of the world, over Celestial Dragons like Doffy, just adds more to it.