Chapter 1077: Conquerors Game
- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Ussop gets angry and somehow unlocks a new form of armament haki, thats enhancing the projectiles in such way that they penetrate multiple walls including steel.

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge an attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite confirm if real.
Why can't this be real? :parkcry::pepemy::risitasad:

That would be amazing! It would sell incredibly well too! It just begs the question why they don't do that? World Seeker could have been the closest thing to that potentially I guess?

A create your own character system for OP would be amazing too, maybe it could be like Hogwarts Legacy or something too?
Although I suppose it would be far too complex to have your character choose between piracy, being a revolutionary, Marine, WG agent or w/e but for simplicity maybe have your character be a sort of mercenary or just free agent and you can choose who you want to ally with by the end of the story, depending on your experiences with each faction throughout the game?

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines gave you several types of endings depending on who you choose to ally with, which faction of the possible warring ones and some endings were fatal for you unfortunately, but you could also choose to go lone wolf and literally flip off one of the main factions who tries to recruit you by the end too lol.
It was a really interesting and fun concept, absolutely brilliant game too!
One Piece and Avatar: The Last Airbender are the two most difficult series to adapt to games imo. Both have huge worlds that seem to lend themselves to an open-world game but their stories are very tight and locked-in to something more linear. Odyssey is an interesting solution to that I guess. They could do something like Jedi: Fallen Order or God of War but that's a real budget problem, especially with all the devil fruit powers.

Just like how they never make a movie now without all the fan service they can possibly cram in, I don't think they'd ever make an open-ended One Piece RPG where you play as your own character. It'd be great but very high budget just for people not to buy it because the SHs aren't the focus.