AL is my date though:parkcry:
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Mar 7, 2023 #1,561 Mar 7, 2023 #1,561 AL is my date though
Charlie β Mar 7, 2023 #1,562 Mar 7, 2023 #1,562 Dr_Professor83 said: Thatβs my date man Click to expand... now that's awkward
Flower β Mar 7, 2023 #1,564 Mar 7, 2023 #1,564 Peroroncino said: i'm starting to think we got'em for real Click to expand... Getting Seven vibes from Waifu game here.
Peroroncino said: i'm starting to think we got'em for real Click to expand... Getting Seven vibes from Waifu game here.
I Indigo Mar 7, 2023 #1,565 Mar 7, 2023 #1,565 Charlie said: or maybe we can go with psychic? hime is basically only person i believe is town rn Click to expand... hime said we should lynch Al and vig should shoot AM good plan to me
Charlie said: or maybe we can go with psychic? hime is basically only person i believe is town rn Click to expand... hime said we should lynch Al and vig should shoot AM good plan to me
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Mar 7, 2023 #1,566 Mar 7, 2023 #1,566 Flower said: Getting Seven vibes from Waifu game here. Click to expand... yeah
Dr_Professor83 Professor Professor β Mar 7, 2023 #1,567 Mar 7, 2023 #1,567 Yo this coffee man isnβt claiming so I ainβt moving
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Mar 7, 2023 #1,568 Mar 7, 2023 #1,568 I am very sadened by the prospect of depriving people from their dates I dont want them to end up single like me.
I am very sadened by the prospect of depriving people from their dates I dont want them to end up single like me.
I Indigo Mar 7, 2023 #1,569 Mar 7, 2023 #1,569 Peroroncino said: AL is my date though Click to expand... then you auto win the date or you can ask me to join as the 3rd wheeler and i won't spend anything, and you auto win
Peroroncino said: AL is my date though Click to expand... then you auto win the date or you can ask me to join as the 3rd wheeler and i won't spend anything, and you auto win
Dr_Professor83 Professor Professor β Mar 7, 2023 #1,570 Mar 7, 2023 #1,570 Fujishiro said: I am very sadened by the prospect of depriving people from their dates I dont want them to end up single like me. Click to expand... Maybe you can scoop up the stragglers. Or just be alone together lol.
Fujishiro said: I am very sadened by the prospect of depriving people from their dates I dont want them to end up single like me. Click to expand... Maybe you can scoop up the stragglers. Or just be alone together lol.
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Mar 7, 2023 #1,571 Mar 7, 2023 #1,571 Maybe Kavotino is a slow typer.
Charlie β Mar 7, 2023 #1,572 Mar 7, 2023 #1,572 Ultra said: Why do you wanna lynch me you lil ningen Click to expand... ngl, i feel like Ultra with Yuupi's avatar and this one are 2 different people i'd think Yuupi one said that seriously, but bunny one must be just goofing around i'm that gullible
Ultra said: Why do you wanna lynch me you lil ningen Click to expand... ngl, i feel like Ultra with Yuupi's avatar and this one are 2 different people i'd think Yuupi one said that seriously, but bunny one must be just goofing around i'm that gullible
Dr_Professor83 Professor Professor β Mar 7, 2023 #1,573 Mar 7, 2023 #1,573 Fujishiro said: Maybe Kavotino is a slow typer. Click to expand... Slow typers get the noose
I Indigo Mar 7, 2023 #1,574 Mar 7, 2023 #1,574 yeah, Kavotino is gonna get it at this point AL survives, for now
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. β Mar 7, 2023 #1,575 Mar 7, 2023 #1,575 Dr_Professor83 said: Maybe you can scoop up the stragglers. Or just be alone together lol. Click to expand... I must remain alone my detective friend. Its my burden to bear.
Dr_Professor83 said: Maybe you can scoop up the stragglers. Or just be alone together lol. Click to expand... I must remain alone my detective friend. Its my burden to bear.
Peroroncino π ·π °π »π ° π Όπ °π ³ππ Έπ ³ β Mar 7, 2023 #1,576 Mar 7, 2023 #1,576 i think kavotino has betrayed the green blooded ino family
Dr_Professor83 Professor Professor β Mar 7, 2023 #1,577 Mar 7, 2023 #1,577 Heβs such a slow typer it took him until 30 minutes pre lynch to type his first post out
Gambit β Mar 7, 2023 #1,579 Mar 7, 2023 #1,579 Apollo said: @Gambit Are you still down for a date ? @Yo Tan Wa You only have one post, make another and lets go out to dinner. @Pot Goblin Single and ready to mingle ? Click to expand... Yes I am.
Apollo said: @Gambit Are you still down for a date ? @Yo Tan Wa You only have one post, make another and lets go out to dinner. @Pot Goblin Single and ready to mingle ? Click to expand... Yes I am.