One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I think Oda is clearly setting up Sanji trying to kill S-Shark while Nami wants him to stop.

Worst case scenario, Sanji accidentally hurts Nami while trying to murder S-Shark, when she physically tries to get in the way.

Lots of places Oda can take this storyline, that smile is going to lead to problems, he looks just like his brothers here.

Basically what i told you when leaks came out and what i've been saying for like half a year now.

There's just no way to attack a Lunarian with their flames on.
Also side note jackpot might be an accumulation of all the damage they took in flame mode into one big explosion

If that's the case marco was really going crazy
:phoenixmarco:
:finally:

I think Oda is clearly setting up Sanji trying to kill S-Shark while Nami wants him to stop.

Worst case scenario, Sanji accidentally hurts Nami while trying to murder S-Shark, when she physically tries to get in the way.

Lots of places Oda can take this storyline, that smile is going to lead to problems, he looks just like his brothers here.

Damn that would be so sad… but does fit with Sanji saying a heartless version of him would be able to tear these monsters apart without second thought

No tard it didn't do shit which is why s shark is clean the panel he's about to attack nami after
Zolo is waiting til the flames are off he will be never so strong like sanji ahahahahah sanji dont give a fuck. Even the title makes fun of zorun ahahahahaha. He needs more then 6 chapters and cant even scratch a seraphim look how bad zolo is looking in this chapter his stamina is bad. Zolo always needs someone which he can fight together like on the roof and against king he need franky and sanji and enma… sanji is 2 times stronger as the useless cross imo.
Zolos stamina is on the end

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zolo is waiting til the flames are off he will be never so strong like sanji ahahahahah sanji dont give a fuck. Even the title makes fun of zorun ahahahahaha. He needs more then 6 chapters and cant even scratch a seraphim look how bad zolo is looking in this chapter his stamina is bad. Zolo always needs someone which he can fight together like on the roof and against king he need franky and sanji and enma… sanji is 2 times stronger as the useless cross imo.
Zolos stamina is on the end
Don't quote me.