One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Damn that would be so sad… but does fit with Sanji saying a heartless version of him would be able to tear these monsters apart without second thought
Great point, Sanji is becoming what he feared while fighting Queen. Oda's really pushing the mad science in this arc.

At this point I'm hoping Franky and Jinbei meet up to deal with S-Snake.

Easiest way to deal with her is have Jinbei toss her into some water.

Great point, Sanji is becoming what he feared while fighting Queen. Oda's really pushing the mad science in this arc.

At this point I'm hoping Franky and Jinbei meet up to deal with S-Snake.

Easiest way to deal with her is have Jinbei toss her into some water.
Until Usopp dies I’m going to pray for Usopp to break through the stone by awakening CoA and then he beats her using the bubble powers.

He literally knows who King is Albert by pinzoro just saying that there was a flaming lunarian dude in his crew.
No shit he realized King was Alber considering Zoro confirmed he fought a Lunarian and Alber was the last one alive…

The point is no one knew Kaido’s crew had a Lunarian which is why King covered his face in the first place

The copium is unreal :suresure:

there's still a chance if brogy and dorry will still be there when the strawhats arrive to elbaf

and this time usopp will tell them about his adventure without any lies , i think this the perfect character development for him

:pepemwai:
yeah maybe they will find something to help him like a strong weapon.

It murst start with ussop disapointed in himself for being turned into stones so easily.

No shit he realized King was Alber considering Zoro confirmed he fought a Lunarian and Alber was the last one alive…

The point is no one knew Kaido’s crew had a Lunarian which is why King covered his face in the first place

this also hype zoro and increase shaka respect for him too.

shaka already respected himfor being pirate hunter imagine now.

he murst be seen as a legend.

lmao, I'm saying that Shaka didn't know who the fuck King was in the first place. Why the fuck would he care to know about Kaido's crew? He's not WG's worker that works on spying and gathering info on Kaido crew