Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Second to Gojo in unusual abilities.

Hakari on a roll>Yuta.
Confirmed by Yuta, Gege and Yuta again.

Cope.

Lmao. Yuta alone winning against Kenny? Not happening unless he gets stronger soon. As of now Kenny bodies.
Nobody bodies. Yuta is too strong for such a statement. Even if you think Kenjaku is winning it will be a hard battle. Yuta pretty much didn't use anything of notice and we know he went abroad to study Jujutsu and learn new abilities. Unusual abilities or not, he is 2nd to Gojo, Hakari's ability can be qualified to be unusual too and it's Yuta who is 2nd only to Gojo.

Cut the bullshit. You only wank Hakari to death because he resembles Hawks and you admitted it often and now you are only trying to piss me off which doesn't work.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
feel like we havent seen much of Yuta yet ngl, he would neg diff Hakari though :kayneshrug:
Of course, there is a specific statement that claims that he went abroad with Miguel to learn more Jujutsu. Up until now he only used Shikigami, Cursed Speech and redirected Ryu's own attack.

If anyone thinks this is all he has to offer because Rika has a time limit, they are simply ignorant readers.

I wouldn't have a problem with admitting Kenjaku's superiority but people who hate on Yuta simply spam two sentences:

"Hakari negs". "Kenjaku negs".

None of them neg Yuta, especially Hakari who has nothing to offer after immortality.

If Kenjaku defeats him, it's still a demanding battle.

Of course, there is a specific statement that claims that he went abroad with Miguel to learn more Jujutsu. Up until now he only used Shikigami, Cursed Speech and redirected Ryu's own attack.

If anyone thinks this is all he has to offer because Rika has a time limit, they are simply ignorant readers.

I wouldn't have a problem with admitting Kenjaku's superiority but people who hate on Yuta simply spam two sentences:

"Hakari negs". "Kenjaku negs".

None of them neg Yuta, especially Hakari who has nothing to offer after immortality.

If Kenjaku defeats him, it's still a demanding battle.
fair i guess

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nobody bodies. Yuta is too strong for such a statement.
Kenjaku wins against Yuta decisively as of now. There is nothing Yuta can do. Kenjaku edges him out in everything, bar most likely the amount of cursed energy. But Yuta is limited there as well.
Yuta pretty much didn't use anything of notice and we know he went abroad to study Jujutsu and learn new abilities.
He used his CT, Rika, cursed speech, RCT, and copied Uro's technique and his domain which fell apart.

Unusual abilities or not, he is 2nd to Gojo, Hakari's ability can be qualified to be unusual too and it's Yuta who is 2nd only to Gojo.
It is unusual abilities and he is 2nd to Gojo in that.

Yuta himself has said that Hakari is stronger than him
And we've had that repeated multiple times

Cut the bullshit. You only wank Hakari to death because he resembles Hawks and you admitted it often
I never said that.

I like Hakari. And the manga says he's stronger than Yuta when on a roll. Which is what I say.

Hakari on a roll>Yuta
At other times Yuta>Hakari

u are only trying to piss me off which doesn't work.
I am not trying to do that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never said that.

I like Hakari. And the manga says he's stronger than Yuta when on a roll. Which is what I say.

Hakari on a roll>Yuta
At other times Yuta>Hakari
Maki disagrees about it twice and she has a lot to say about the power level of someone.

Yuta saying Hakari on the roll might be stronger than him is simply Yuta being kind towards his senpais. Yuta is very kind to people he likes and respects.

He'd probably tell you Panda is strong so don't use that bullshit.

He used his CT, Rika, cursed speech, RCT, and copied Uro's technique and his domain which fell apart.
Pretty much nothing of notice and he definitely has some wicked Cursed Techniques packed and ready for the proper moment.

He stated that he wants Kenjaku's ass twice. He is definitely saving his strongest attacks vs him or a potential Sukuna encounter.

Kenjaku wins against Yuta decisively as of now. There is nothing Yuta can do. Kenjaku edges him out in everything, bar most likely the amount of cursed energy. But Yuta is limited there as well.
Maki says "as of now". Sorcerers grow during battles ( look Yuuji during Shibuya ) and Yuta is on a whole other level.

Kenjaku's demise will be pretty similar to Geto's. Even if the fight starts in a team fight, the final part of the battle will be Yuta vs Kenjaku and Yuta proving Kenjaku wrong about him.

And we've had that repeated multiple times
Maki disagreed twice too. She's the author's voice too. Don't rule it out and try to admit that only your panel is fair to point out lol.